The Student Room Group

DreamSMP

It feels weird being in college and watching something like the DreamSMP. I was just wondering if anyone here watches it or has any theories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello! Is that a GNF pfp or am I needing to put my glasses on?
Reply 2
It makes sense for dream to be partly possessed by the egg, but also like,, I don't know how much he was exposed to it prior to the prison. I had some thoughts about it being a dreamon but I wasn't too sure. Did you watch Tales last night?
Reply 3
Nice! I watched it live up until like, the last 10 minutes? Wilbur decided to do a 2am stream so I jumped over there eventually. I miss his writing and character so much,,
Reply 4
Thanks! I literally worked out how to set it an hour ago :smile:t hats a gross emoji tsr what
I don't know if they'll be revived tomorrow or not honestly, Wilbur said he hasn't started writing yet,,
Reply 5
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't talked about his merch drop the other day. It's like he never acknowledged it at all.
Reply 6
Original post by k_smic
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't talked about his merch drop the other day. It's like he never acknowledged it at all.

He acknowledged it during November MCC but that was it. I'm lucky to have noticed the countdown and got it tbf.
Reply 7
I only have Wilbur's merch. It's surprisingly high quality tbf. I got the soot college jumper in blue innnn uhhhh november? I think? I'd put all my christmas money aside for last weeks drop though.
Reply 8
've heard alot abt people getting screwed by georges shipping honestly :frown: wilburs stuff is comfy as hell
Reply 9
George's merch is USA based so apparently the shipping is wack. Wilbur's stuff is like £5-£40 depending on what you buy, but there's not much in stock atm.
Reply 10
I think it's because his viewerbase is primarily USA? Tales this week was good. I think Ranboo is linked to the inbetween somehow.
OH MY GOSH I FOUND MY PEOPLE
who do you guys simp for
Original post by XXCryptixXX
OH MY GOSH I FOUND MY PEOPLE
who do you guys simp for

YES EXACTLY. I’m still trying to catch up on all the lore : / I’m halfway through Quackity’s stream- I swear he should write movies
Reply 13
so,, how we feeling abt the updated lore huh??
Reply 14
i'm absolutely loving it tbh,, i've been waiting for wilbur to come back for months n im literally just excited for him to cause chaos.

ranboo definately has a hand in alot of the lore n honestly?? i'm glad, he's a great writer
Reply 15
I'm thinking it'll be Techno and Wilbur who help, Dream still has his favour.
Reply 16
not to my knowledge. i'm really hoping he was just waiting for wilbur to get back to progress. we havent had syndicate lore for a while either
Reply 17
maybe , but not for a while at least. dream's made a statement about the end before and i dont think they'll go there until the server ends
Reply 18
The reason the end is off limits us because there is a lot of op loot in end city chests, elytra, and shulker boxes. This makes it easy for a new player to become extremely overpowered with little to no grinding.

Is the statement, I think?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 19
I think we'll get more lore that is end related closer to the end of the SMP, but that's a long while off,,

Quick Reply

Latest