DreamSMP

Watch
k_smic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It feels weird being in college and watching something like the DreamSMP. I was just wondering if anyone here watches it or has any theories?
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I never clicked on a thread so damn fast helloooo
k_smic
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoochieMan)
I never clicked on a thread so damn fast helloooo
Hello! Is that a GNF pfp or am I needing to put my glasses on?
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by k_smic)
Hello! Is that a GNF pfp or am I needing to put my glasses on?
It sure is George haha.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think dream could be possessed by the egg but not completely. The other part that isn't possessed is aware of this and so by him being in prison the egg won't be able to completely possess him? Idk if that makes any sense bc I'm terrible at explaining. I also think ponk is on dreams side bc a few months ago dream and ponk were discussing how to make it seem like they were against each other when in reality they were on the same side
k_smic
Rep:
?
I think dream could be possessed by the egg but not completely. The other part that isn't possessed is aware of this and so by him being in prison the egg won't be able to completely possess him? Idk if that makes any sense bc I'm terrible at explaining. I also think ponk is on dreams side bc a few months ago dream and ponk were discussing how to make it seem like they were against each other when in reality they were on the same side
It makes sense for dream to be partly possessed by the egg, but also like,, I don't know how much he was exposed to it prior to the prison. I had some thoughts about it being a dreamon but I wasn't too sure. Did you watch Tales last night?
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It makes sense for dream to be partly possessed by the egg, but also like,, I don't know how much he was exposed to it prior to the prison. I had some thoughts about it being a dreamon but I wasn't too sure. Did you watch Tales last night?
True true, I've heard people suspecting dreamon as well. I'm currently watching it! I think I'm halfway into it
k_smic
Rep:
?
True true, I've heard people suspecting dreamon as well. I'm currently watching it! I think I'm halfway into it
Nice! I watched it live up until like, the last 10 minutes? Wilbur decided to do a 2am stream so I jumped over there eventually. I miss his writing and character so much,,
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nice! I watched it live up until like, the last 10 minutes? Wilbur decided to do a 2am stream so I jumped over there eventually. I miss his writing and character so much,,
Frrrr, people are saying he's gonna be revived tomorrow with schlatt though and I'm looking forward to that!

Love the pfp btw haha
k_smic
Rep:
?
Frrrr, people are saying he's gonna be revived tomorrow with schlatt though and I'm looking forward to that!

Love the pfp btw haha
Thanks! I literally worked out how to set it an hour ago t hats a gross emoji tsr what
I don't know if they'll be revived tomorrow or not honestly, Wilbur said he hasn't started writing yet,,
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks! I literally worked out how to set it an hour ago t hats a gross emoji tsr what
I don't know if they'll be revived tomorrow or not honestly, Wilbur said he hasn't started writing yet,,
Haha idk how to disable the emoji things, you can just separate it like : ) but that looks weird

Yeah he hasn't started writing but I heard he might be soon!!
k_smic
Rep:
?
Haha idk how to disable the emoji things, you can just separate it like : ) but that looks weird

Yeah he hasn't started writing but I heard he might be soon!!
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't talked about his merch drop the other day. It's like he never acknowledged it at all.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't talked about his merch drop the other day. It's like he never acknowledged it at all.
I genuinely didn't know his merch dropped. I wonder why he didn't mention it
k_smic
Rep:
?
He acknowledged it during November MCC but that was it. I'm lucky to have noticed the countdown and got it tbf.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He acknowledged it during November MCC but that was it. I'm lucky to have noticed the countdown and got it tbf.
Oooh you got lucky, I didn't get the merch. Do you buy a lot of their merch?
k_smic
Rep:
?
Oooh you got lucky, I didn't get the merch. Do you buy a lot of their merch?
I only have Wilbur's merch. It's surprisingly high quality tbf. I got the soot college jumper in blue innnn uhhhh november? I think? I'd put all my christmas money aside for last weeks drop though.
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I only have Wilbur's merch. It's surprisingly high quality tbf. I got the soot college jumper in blue innnn uhhhh november? I think? I'd put all my christmas money aside for last weeks drop though.
Oooh lucky. I heard their merch is good quality which is pretty pog. I wanna get the gnf merch but I haven't been saving up much
k_smic
Rep:
?
Oooh lucky. I heard their merch is good quality which is pretty pog. I wanna get the gnf merch but I haven't been saving up much
've heard alot abt people getting screwed by georges shipping honestly wilburs stuff is comfy as hell
CoochieMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
've heard alot abt people getting screwed by georges shipping honestly wilburs stuff is comfy as hell
Oh damn fr? Ty for letting me know! I'll consider wilburs merch, how much was it?
k_smic
Rep:
?
Oh damn fr? Ty for letting me know! I'll consider wilburs merch, how much was it?
George's merch is USA based so apparently the shipping is wack. Wilbur's stuff is like £5-£40 depending on what you buy, but there's not much in stock atm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed