The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #5
Hey can I have a code please. It needs ur name, resident id and the referral code x

Message me in ig, brieze_.x
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Lincoln Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Lincoln.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Hi there, I’m applying for my MSc in clinical animal behaviour. I’d love to know more about the program as well as the uni :smile:
My son received an offer the next day after submitting his ucas. It’s a great offer. Very fast work by admissions !
Original post by sunaina9
Hi there, I’m applying for my MSc in clinical animal behaviour. I’d love to know more about the program as well as the uni :smile:

Hi,

It is great to hear you are applying for the MSc in Clinical Animal Behaviour. If you would like to email our Postgraduate Enquiries Team on the following email address, they are more than happy to provide you with more information on the course and the university.
Email address - [email protected]

You can also book on to our upcoming Postgraduate Open Day in March. Link to booking is here - https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/studywithus/opendaysandvisits/postgraduateevents/

We look forward to hearing from you.
I've applied to lincoln too, does anyone know how long it takes to get back to you?
My child received an offer within 24 hours of submitting to ucas ! Lincoln do seem to be remarkably quick and they followed up with lots of friendly emails, advice, support and information. I’ve been very impressed!

Quick Reply

Latest