The Student Room Group
eighty persent i think
Reply 2
Iepnauy
Erm 43-44/54 on each paper and coursework equivalent? If that makes sense.

So about 80%

80% minimum?
So if I didn't do my Speaking and Listening (20%) I couldn't get an A?
Reply 3
Iepnauy
Unfortunately no. At least I don't think so. (EDIT: Well you could if you got 100% in everything else - which seems unlikely)
However I don't think you need to worry, have you spoken to your teacher yet? I suggest speaking to your teacher when you get back to school.
I know one teacher teaching my year that actually assessed her class' speaking/listening on them reading from a book that they needed to study, some teachers probably assess their students during lessons and give them a mark.

I think it's highly unlikely that your teacher will have forgotten to give you a S/L mark because they need to fill a form that requires your S/L mark.
Unless of course you weren't present when your teacher did your S/L?

I was present in school, but I bunked them all because I was terrified. I had a panic attack when she tried to make me do the last one, so she said I could do it with a different teacher. This was about 3 months ago .. she never asked the other teacher! And I need an A at least :frown:
hey i wanted to ask a Q about this
too
in my coursework i got A*AAAAABBBB (something like that)
thats s&l and written coursework
so what would that be and what marks would i need in the exam to get an overall A?

Latest