The Student Room Group

Fast Stream 2012

Scroll to see replies

Nothing as of yet, apart from a new message saying they'll be on holiday from Thursday. So they'd better tell us by then!!
Reply 2121
Or what? :biggrin:
Original post by Evidza
Or what? :biggrin:

Or... I'll get annoyed? :p: and we certainly don't want that!
I am also waiting to hear today (FSAC 29/3) and it is destroying me slowly... has anyone thought to email them yet? I'm tempted to contact them considering FSBs would be this week or next week, so we kind of need a head's up on that if we're lucky enough to get through ...but is that a good enough reason to pester them? Probably not...

Sigh, I want it so badly it is hard to keep it together.
Reply 2124
Original post by sketchyworld
I am also waiting to hear today (FSAC 29/3) and it is destroying me slowly... has anyone thought to email them yet? I'm tempted to contact them considering FSBs would be this week or next week, so we kind of need a head's up on that if we're lucky enough to get through ...but is that a good enough reason to pester them? Probably not...

Sigh, I want it so badly it is hard to keep it together.

They'll just tell you results will be out some time in the next few days I imagine
Reply 2125
I'm going on the basis that no news is good news. I could be totally wrong, but I live in hope lol :smile:
So I'm not the only one not heard anything yet then. Stressing today!!
My FSAC was mid Feb, I just want to know my score and get my feedback report :frown:
I called, they said it would probably be towards the end of the week now. Awesome. Blah. On the upside, at least we can put it to the back of our minds again for a bit and get working on the other stuffs.
I called, they said it would probably be towards the end of the week now. Awesome. Blah. On the upside, at least we can put it to the back of our minds again for a bit and get working on the other stuffs.

For the love of, I need to know!!!!
Original post by F6053721
For the love of, I need to know!!!!

Haha, tell me about it. Want this so, so badly.

But they go on holiday on Thursday!
Reply 2132
Just got my FSAC through, and unfortunately whilst I have improved overall from my 2008 FSAC, it wasn't enough to get through on the DS and Central Departments options. I'm still awaiting results for TiB, but since my overal score was 15.41 I would be very, very surprised if this is high enough to get through to the FSB for TiB...

Oh well, maybe third time lucky next year if I get to the FSAC stage again?
Reply 2133
Original post by Stomm
Just got my FSAC through, and unfortunately whilst I have improved overall from my 2008 FSAC, it wasn't enough to get through on the DS and Central Departments options. I'm still awaiting results for TiB, but since my overal score was 15.41 I would be very, very surprised if this is high enough to get through to the FSB for TiB...

Oh well, maybe third time lucky next year if I get to the FSAC stage again?

What is TiB?
Reply 2134
Technology in Business. In a nutshell its basically technology project management, procurement, etc... When I mentioned this to my brother a couple of weeks ago he basically said that its pretty close to what his job is 'supposed' to be. So it would be mildly amusing if I dd get through actually...
Original post by Stomm
Technology in Business. In a nutshell its basically technology project management, procurement, etc... When I mentioned this to my brother a couple of weeks ago he basically said that its pretty close to what his job is 'supposed' to be. So it would be mildly amusing if I dd get through actually...

I'm sorry to hear about CD and DS. I've been following your progress on this forum and keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you get TiB x
Reply 2136
Just got my report- I'm out with 16.23. Absolutely gutted, particularly as I know that's close.
Reply 2137
Original post by ellie_flower
I'm sorry to hear about CD and DS. I've been following your progress on this forum and keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you get TiB x

Don't worry, with my low score I don't think that there is any realistic chance of me getting through to the TiB FSB.

Strangely enough this might actually be the best thing for me right now. I've got a lot going on in my personal life at the moment, so starting anything this side of 2013 is probably not going to be wise, far better to let things settle down and then take it from there I guess...
Just got out with a 16.18. The killer is that this seems to be mostly based on getting stuck in the interview on a topic I had purposely wanted to avoid (bad relationship with a past employer) and the work I'd done in the e-tray excercise. Aghhh! Well, here's to next year. And congrats to everyone who's passed! :smile:
Reply 2139
Original post by cloud99
Just got my report- I'm out with 16.23. Absolutely gutted, particularly as I know that's close.

Well done in getting so close though. Without actually doing any prep at all this year (quite the opposite in fact, I managed to get little or no sleep leading up to the FSAC) I improved my overall score by around 0.25 points over the last FSAC I took, I'm sure that if you try again you could break through the 17pt barrier without too much difficuilty...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending