The Student Room Group

OPITO Apprenticeship - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xperty
Mine was the 16th of may.

I got told it may take several weeks.

Months....years...

Glad i dont have to wait this year, final log of first year should be done tommorow:wink:
Reply 1221
Just had my test there did really well I thought up until the fault finding I understood it just didn't have enough time! Absolutely guttered:frown: so I'm expecting a fail
I had my interview on the 17th of April, the first day of interviews, and still haven't heard back. Don't know whether or not to phone or just wait it out.
Reply 1223
I'm in the Glasgow area and haven't got an interview date yet bud. They are interviewing till the end of July though.
Original post by dakl
I'm in the Glasgow area and haven't got an interview date yet bud. They are interviewing till the end of July though.

im in glasgow area, did you have ur tests in grangemouth?

Apparently for the glasgow region, the interviews start in June :smile:

Dean
Reply 1225
Nah, I sat the tests in Glasgow a while back. It's a hell of a waiting game.
Reply 1226
I'm from fife and still waiting on an interview date, been waiting like a month.
I think my interview wasn't till the end of may/ beginning of June, they got back to me pretty quick. If anyone has any questions about the course ill try to answer them.
Reply 1228
anyone got an aptitude test on the 7th of june in jamaica street glasgow?
Reply 1229
Original post by sampye1993
I think my interview wasn't till the end of may/ beginning of June, they got back to me pretty quick. If anyone has any questions about the course ill try to answer them.

What did your medical consist off? :smile:
Are you in too, Xperty? :smile:
Reply 1231
Original post by muaythaigal
Are you in too, Xperty? :smile:

Not found out yet no haha
It was basically eye sight, hearing, weight, height and a urine drugs test, I think it depends where you go to what they do with you because some other people had a lot more done then me :smile:
Reply 1233
Original post by sampye1993
It was basically eye sight, hearing, weight, height and a urine drugs test, I think it depends where you go to what they do with you because some other people had a lot more done then me :smile:

Is there like a minimum eyesight . . . er, proficiency that you need to have for them to accept you? It's just that I wear glasses.
My friend applied several years ago and he got accepted no bother and he was wearing glasses. I'm just wondering if they've maybe changed the rules a bit?

Also, I've finally gotten another interview date for June 20th in Portlethen :smile:
Hi Gavin. In my medical letter, it tells you to take glasses if you wear them.

Good luck!
Original post by muaythaigal
Hi Gavin. In my medical letter, it tells you to take glasses if you wear them.

Good luck!

Is that you been accepted onto this years intake pending the medical? When was your interview?
Hi Mark

Yes I have been. My interview was on Tuesday 8th May and I heard back on the following Monday. When was/is yours?
Mine was on the 17th of April, still haven't heard back. Tempted to give them a phone tomorrow to see if there's any news. Congrats by the way. What discipline are you going to be doing?
Reply 1238
Mine was a few weeks ago. I got told that I wouldn't be hearing back for several weeks. It's just a waiting game now. Wish I new what I was doing tho!
Thanks :smile: just had my medical. I am hoping to do Process as I have a background in chemistry, not sure when i'll find out. Good luck all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending