Reply 1
Hi
Reply 2
Ye
Reply 3
Hi,
Reply 4
Oh 2 answer your earlier question.

I applie quiete a while ago i cant remember exactly when, I sat my aptitude test mid June or early June I think.
Reply 5
Reply 6
hi
Reply 7
Where abouts did you go for all your interviews ?
I had mines on tuesday and to be honest it went better than I thought it would so its all good.
Does anyone know the average salary figures for this job for say a 23 year old?
Reply 8
Hi guys, I have an interview on the 22nd in Inverness with a Paul evans. How was the interview, what type of things did they ask you?? Did they let you know when they'd be letting you know if your successful?

Good luck, i hope you get in! And, do they expect you to know much about the exact technician work or is it more about how you come across in an interview??

thanks for now

John
Reply 9
Reply 10
thanks for your reply joshua767 and really sorry to hear that you didn't get in. I think it is quite tough to get in as i don't think there is another course quite like it..

at least they let you know quite quickly after the interview - was it formal, ie suit shirt & tie or casual??

all the best

cheers
Reply 11
Reply 12
Hi, my partner applied for the Opito Apprenticeship. He did the test and then did an interview about 3 months ago. He still hasn't heard, has everyone else heard by now? He went to the Aberdeen one for all this.
Reply 13
He's not the only one im still waiting to hear word back and im starting to get a bit frustrated lol
alrite people, i had my interview on the 12th of july and heard back a week later...i got the job :biggrin: start forth valley college in falkirk on the 1st september, mechanical technician...hope all goes well for everyone.:cool:
Reply 15
Aye ah got the mechy apprentice as well, got ma medical next week.
Did u ask to stay in digs chris??
nice one mate, i had my medical last week, piece of piss lol.yeah im stayin in digs......what bout yerself?
Reply 17
Hi again,
Reply 18
anyone done the tests or interview care to advise sorta things they ask
Reply 19
bigdz:

we're not allowed to tell people the kinda questions that may be asked in an interview.
but really, it's the same as any interview;
Why do you want this job?
What do you know about it?
etc, etc.

good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest