The Student Room Group

Need Help with complicated decisions.

Hey all, i need the best advice ASAP on what to do!
Basically, I'm at my first year at college and currently study maths, economics, biology and psychology.
Psychology wasn't my original subject i wanted to study, it was chemistry but i got kicked off the course because of some personal issues with my chemistry teacher, and she tried to sympathetic and said i could start my chemistry course next year (which means i have to stay and additional year at college :s-smilie: and pick 2 more AS courses as a minimum of 3 is required to continue)
HOWEVER, it's under a conditional circumstance, i have to achieve good grades with my current courses (A/B's)
But I have a very bad feeling I've done really bad on my maths (everyone who does AQA knows it was a very difficult paper) and I'd be lucky enough to get a pass!
This is very worrying, as i really want to study something medical related in Uni, and having chemistry is a MUST.
But what if she doesnt allow me to pick it up next year?
what should I do? and i dont want to move colleges because i love my college and in my area, the other colleges have a really bad reputation.
SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!:confused:
Reply 1
Do AS Chemistry & Maths again, staa on for the extra year and make sure you get top grades & maybe a part time job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending