The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Who's going to De Montfort University this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ALi_1990
Im Off In Septemberr (: :woo:
Studying Forensic COmputing !! :cool:
Any More Info On Tht ?
Cheers

We are on the same course! At last I have found someone on it, I was beginning to think I'm the only one! :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi im going to study Law in september ..im staying at gosling court so if there is anyone else staying there please let me know!!
hehe Gosling Court, ah I remember the days of being a fresher whilst living there 5 years ago.
Reply 23
Biggsx
We are on the same course! At last I have found someone on it, I was beginning to think I'm the only one! :smile:

I Was Beginning To Worry As Well !! Wickedd Cant Waitt(:

Hope Were Not The Only Ones :eek: LOL
Reply 24
ALi_1990
I Was Beginning To Worry As Well !! Wickedd Cant Waitt(:

Hope Were Not The Only Ones :eek: LOL

Haha I'm looking forward to it too! Did you go to the technology open day?
Reply 25
Biggsx
Haha I'm looking forward to it too! Did you go to the technology open day?

Should Be An Awesoome Coursee (:
Yh I Did .. I Think It Was On The 31st March ?
Did You Goo ? Uni Looks Smashing
Reply 26
ALi_1990
Should Be An Awesoome Coursee (:
Yh I Did .. I Think It Was On The 31st March ?
Did You Goo ? Uni Looks Smashing

Um I think mine was a lot longer ago than that, maybe November?! I can't really remember though so may be totally wrong....I was the only girl in the course talk that day so I'm hoping there will be at least one other girl on the course lol!
Reply 27
Biggsx
Um I think mine was a lot longer ago than that, maybe November?! I can't really remember though so may be totally wrong....I was the only girl in the course talk that day so I'm hoping there will be at least one other girl on the course lol!

Dayumm ! November I was still finishing my personal statement off :confused: LOOL ! .... yh there were at least two girls i saw when i went to the open day.. im sure there will be more :yes: LOL :wink: ! x
Reply 28
ALi_1990
Dayumm ! November I was still finishing my personal statement off :confused: LOOL ! .... yh there were at least two girls i saw when i went to the open day.. im sure there will be more :yes: LOL :wink: ! x

Haha I did mine all really early so already had an offer by then... Yes I'm super organised lol! Oh good, that won't be quite so bad then lol I was a bit worried about being the only girl out of everyone on the course, but I'm in an all girl flat so that wouldn't have been quite so bad! Have you booked your accomodation? :smile:
Reply 29
Hello, i've got unconditional offer for MSc Strategic Marketing from DMU this September. I am considering the accomodation. Too many halls and options, but i dun know where to start. Anyone else knows about these halls, can you help to compare these halls please? hix hix.

Thanks a lot, hope to see guys there ^^
Reply 30
Biggsx
Haha I did mine all really early so already had an offer by then... Yes I'm super organised lol! Oh good, that won't be quite so bad then lol I was a bit worried about being the only girl out of everyone on the course, but I'm in an all girl flat so that wouldn't have been quite so bad! Have you booked your accomodation? :smile:

LOL ! im not so super organised :/ major differencee LOOL .. Aww you wont be alone :wink: .... i really hate what they done with this all one gender thing i think its soo poo ! yh all booked im in Filbert Village ... that was like my last choice ... thats wht u get when ur not organised lol
you book yourss ?
Reply 31
ALi_1990
LOL ! im not so super organised :/ major differencee LOOL .. Aww you wont be alone :wink: .... i really hate what they done with this all one gender thing i think its soo poo ! yh all booked im in Filbert Village ... that was like my last choice ... thats wht u get when ur not organised lol
you book yourss ?

Oh cool - I booked Newarke Point (And yes I was mega organised and on there the second it open haha!) I'm glad I got it because it was my first choice, although the choice was so hard anyway...
Reply 32
Biggsx
Oh cool - I booked Newarke Point (And yes I was mega organised and on there the second it open haha!) I'm glad I got it because it was my first choice, although the choice was so hard anyway...

Newarke Point hmm wickedd :smile: LOOL the second it opened .. ive booked it jus need to pay for it :/ lool ... they had some decent choices .. really want to move out right Noww ! :eek3:
Reply 33
ALi_1990
Newarke Point hmm wickedd :smile: LOOL the second it opened .. ive booked it jus need to pay for it :/ lool ... they had some decent choices .. really want to move out right Noww ! :eek3:

I know, I can't wait to get there and start enjoying myself! :biggrin:
Reply 34
Biggsx
I know, I can't wait to get there and start enjoying myself! :biggrin:

Yup Should Be Great :smile: Have You Got fb Or Summat ?
Reply 35
ALi_1990
Yup Should Be Great :smile: Have You Got fb Or Summat ?

No, sorry, I don't have facebook at the moment, had to delete it after a while because there are too many weirdos on there!
I am! I Can't Wait! :eek3:

Doing Forensic Science and staying in Victoria Halls :yep:

:woo: :biggrin:
JessicaUk
Hi... yep Im going to De Montfort this Sept! Im studying Psychology and goin to be staying in Benjammin Russell Halls.
Havent heard of many who are staying in my halls though. Bit miffed that it is all same sex flats as well, thats well disappointing! Jess x

Cool, I'm going to DMU to and staying in Benjamin Russell to! (On the top floor). I was disappointed to that its all same sex, but oh well lol can't wait! Im studying Game Art. :smile:
Reply 38
I'm gna b stayin in Filbert and will be studying Eng Lang n Edu Studs :wink: Hs any1 started shpn 4 uni stuff yet? bcz I dno wthr I shd start nw :s
Reply 39
Im going to demonfort this september:smile: studying speech therapy so if anyone else is please right back to me!!lol im from northern ireland so dont no wat til expect:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending