The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SummerSofas
do you ever find it creepy when a guy tries to cuddle you? i've done that before and the girls like "what are you doing?" *wriggles away*

Erm it depends. If it was a random strange then yeah I'd be a little creeped out. If a friend cuddled me then that's fine. Nothing wrong with friends cuddling/hugging.
Reply 21
Original post by Zottula
Well from looking at the other thread I get the impression it's a combination of enjoying the closeness and the feeling of a nice butt against their boner.

Personally, I enjoy sitting on a guy's lap because I like to feel his hard on against me :smile: Oh and cuddling is generally quite nice.

I hate cuddling and most of my Eastern European friends do as well. I think it's a cultural thing
Reply 22
Original post by tinshed
I hate cuddling and most of my Eastern European friends do as well. I think it's a cultural thing

Yeah quite possibly. Although when I was referring to cuddling I meant with my boyfriend :smile: I'm not creeped out by friends cuddling me, but I'm not a fan either.
I personally think that it is different in every case! If I didn't know a guy & he just threw me on his lap then I'd think that he was just a dick trying to impress his mates.

But if I was in a loving relationship & my bf patted his lap for me to sit on it then I'd think that he did this so that he could be close to me & so that he could put his arms around me to make me feel totally safe & secure from the big bad world! :smile:

Like I said, different for everyone!
I wouldn't know; I've never been asked.

Possibly because I'd crush them. Who knows.
Reply 25
Original post by effofex
Yes. I'd be trying to watch TV but have her back basically blocking me meaning I'd need to bend my body to the side to see.

If there are spare chairs it begs the question why she didn't just sit on one of those. I'd think she was a weirdo tbh. So would alot of men.

No offence are you gay ?
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Time of the month or are you generally a prick?

LMAO the only prick I have seen so far in this thread is you huni.
Reply 27
Original post by Sexy-bomba
No offence are you gay ?

Lol - no I'm not. But most straight men would think it very strange if a random woman sat on their lap when there are other available chairs in the room.
This thread makes me...

Spoiler

lol jk
Reply 29
RAAAAR ,Imma bad kitty meow ,meow !!!
All of above mentioned :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::sexface::sexface::sexface::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong:
Reply 30
this thread proves there are naive girls, long story short, i wouldn't let any girl sit on my lap if she was un-boneable
Original post by kat2pult
Probably the same reason why people 'bump and grind' in clubs.

Eww please don't say bump and grind, that's cringey ! lol
Reply 32
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
But if I was in a loving relationship & my bf patted his lap for me to sit on it then I'd think that he did this so that he could be close to me & so that he could put his arms around me to make me feel totally safe & secure from the big bad world! :smile:

:puke:
my ex always used to make me sit on his lap when he was worried or pissed and then pull me really close against him,it felt good by the way.it is a way of showing affection towards the girl...
Reply 34
Original post by Architecture-er

Original post by Architecture-er
Well I look like a chair.

It gets pretty annoying at times when some hulking jock plonks down on me, it's not just girls :no:

You think that's bad? I look like a table...
I want to sit on a a guy's lap and feel his hard on. It must be real nice. :frown:

And if they're really cute or just so gorgeous, I'd be willing to do more than just that.

Not fair. :sad:
Reply 36
Original post by angelstie16
it is a way of showing affection towards the girl...

yeah, but most guys would let any decent looking girl sit on their lap, so its hardly only for girls we "care" about.

not to say that he didn't care about you though
Reply 37
Original post by im so academic
I want to sit on a a guy's lap and feel his hard on. It must be real nice. :frown:

And if they're really cute or just so gorgeous, I'd be willing to do more than just that.

Not fair. :sad:

kind of embarasing for me when i get a boner, and she's looking uncomfortabley at me, wanting to get away ha

kind of embarasing for me when i get a boner, and she's looking uncomfortabley at me, wanting to get away ha

Really? If I liked you, I would do things to you.

Stop turning me on and giving me unnecessary sexual images. :frown:
Well, I've been told, "Get off, you heavy lump!" before, so I'll have to assume they don't. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending