The Student Room Group

WTF have I just done!!! How can I carry on the rest of the day now...what should I do

So I was making my breakfast when my sisters friend (who stayed over) came into the kitchen. So we were talking while I was getting the food ready. In the heat of the moment, I put the milk into the shreddies before the soda bread was toasted/buttered. So now I have the dilemma of, warm soda bread and mushy shreddies, or cold soda bread and normal shreddies?

I can't believe this has happened. Things like this just don't happen to me, usually it's just another story on the news about someone else....what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Put the shreddies in the freezer.
Reply 2
I wonder what you do with the real problems in life.
(edited 12 years ago)
what's soda bread?
Urgh, this is even worse than the front seat/back seat dilemma.
You'll actually have soggy shreddies and BURNT toast now because you've wasted too much time making this thread.
Enjoy :wink:.
Original post by azn-wonder91
what's soda bread?

It's an irish thing - wheaten bread is similar/the same
Reply 7
Oh my god :eek: your life is officially over.
Reply 8
dear god... this situtation... is horrible. I think your just going to have to grit your teath, throw away the soggy shreddies, and start again. I know its going to be hard, hell, it may be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do, but you can persevere!

Good luck to you...
Original post by stroppyninja
It's an irish thing - wheaten bread is similar/the same

Oh cool, thanks :smile: I wanna try some now!
Reply 10
You should smash your sister's friend
Reply 11
Oh cool, thanks :smile: I wanna try some now!

get soda beard farls, there better.

Spoiler

Your despicable actions have brought shame on your entire family. Suicide is the only responsible option now.
Original post by bestofyou
get soda beard farls, there better.

Spoiler

So weird that I've never seen or heard of these! I'm guessing they won't even have them in Morrisons lol :tongue:
You should and go and seek professional help. Not be on a student forum.
I was thinking more along the lines of:
Reply 16
I thought you would say your sisters friend attacked you with a knife and cut your arm off. I really do what you do with real problems.
Reply 17
So weird that I've never seen or heard of these! I'm guessing they won't even have them in Morrisons lol :tongue:

not sure, they're in basically every shop over here, but I'm Irish and don't know how popular it is over in England. I'd say most of the big chains would have it yeah...if not, you can make your own?
dear god .. this .. this parachute is actually a knapsack!
Reply 19
Original post by stroppyninja
I was thinking more along the lines of:

yeah thats soda bread. I just call farls soda bread for short.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending