The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Bikes

Sorry if this questions already been asked but there was a lot of threads.

If i bring my bike up to UEA , do i have to go and speak to someone and get given a specific place etc. to store it, or can i just randomly put it in one of the bike racks when i arrive ? And also - i'm kinda assuming it's free to store my bike in one of the racks up there??
Original post by Sail2011
Sorry if this questions already been asked but there was a lot of threads.

If i bring my bike up to UEA , do i have to go and speak to someone and get given a specific place etc. to store it, or can i just randomly put it in one of the bike racks when i arrive ? And also - i'm kinda assuming it's free to store my bike in one of the racks up there??

You will need to get a code from security if you want to be able to put it in one of the lockable bike sheds. They hold them there. If it's one of the normal open racks though you can just lock your bike up on them if there is a space.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UEAAccommodation
You will need to get a code from security if you want to be able to put it in one of the lockable bike sheds. They hold them there. If it's one of the normal open racks though you can just lock your bike up on them if there is a space.

If you have a bike, then can you keep it at the university during holiday time? I live 7 hours away and wouldn't be able to take it back and forwards!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending