The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays Confirmed Flat & Room Number

Got my flat and room number from accommodation just now.

Anyone else know their flat number etc?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by abi elizabeth
Got my flat and room number from accommodation just now.

Anyone else know their flat number etc?

:smile:

I need to print the agreement thing off but don't have a printer...

And did you choose option 3 Pay by instalments with the same card as you booked
or option 4 Pay by instalments via direct debit, I don't know what the difference is. Either way I'm not going to have £1,786.00 in the bank on the 7th of September anyway I'm only going to have it until the 26h of September when I get the loan and grant so don't know how that's going to work.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
:O how did you find out! i wanna find out where im staying in halls!
Reply 3
Original post by Unununium

:O how did you find out! i wanna find out where im staying in halls!

They have sent out email conformations today and you then need to confirm payment for your first years rent and print off your Tenancy Agreements, at the end of the online process they will give you your Flat and Rom number with your Tenancy Agreement.
Reply 4
Original post by Elliot.93
I need to print the agreement thing off but don't have a printer...

And did you choose option 3 Pay by instalments with the same card as you booked
or option 4 Pay by instalments via direct debit, I don't know what the difference is. Either way I'm not going to have £1,786.00 in the bank on the 7th of September anyway I'm only going to have it until the 26h of September when I get the loan and grant so don't know how that's going to work.

My dad has sorted it out, he's put it as a direct debit.
The only difference is that you pay it yourself on your card and the direct debit comes straight out of your back automatically.

So i'm not sure what you should do, ring Brayford Quays tomorrow and they'll help you.
Reply 5
They have sent out email conformations today and you then need to confirm payment for your first years rent and print off your Tenancy Agreements, at the end of the online process they will give you your Flat and Rom number with your Tenancy Agreement.

its just that im staying the the student village but im just waiting to find out where im staying - just being impatient i guess :redface:
Reply 6
its just that im staying the the student village but im just waiting to find out where im staying - just being impatient i guess :redface:

I don't know about any other accommodation other than Brayford Quay, hence the header.
Reply 7
I don't know about any other accommodation other than Brayford Quay, hence the header.

ya i figured :P just thought if they had sent out the information for one of them, they might be doing it for the rest :P
Reply 8
ya i figured :P just thought if they had sent out the information for one of them, they might be doing it for the rest :P

I'm not sure you'll have to ring them up :smile:
Reply 9
I'm not sure you'll have to ring them up :smile:

S'cool, i emailed the student village guy and he said the info gets posted out on the 1st :smile:
Reply 10
S'cool, i emailed the student village guy and he said the info gets posted out on the 1st :smile:

You're sorted then :smile:
I'm in Brayford Quays but I haven't had the flat number confirmed yet I don't think! I'm having to sort it all out remotely via my Dad as I'm working in Ibiza until the 9th September - then I only have a week to get everything ready before freshers'! Scary...
I just confirmed my accommodation at Brayford Quays, I'm in flat 2
Ive got my confirmation and im in flat 001 :smile:
Reply 14
ive just found out im in flat 44 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by natashatimson
Ive got my confirmation and im in flat 001 :smile:

I'm also flat 001
Room 6
I'm in flat 47 :smile:
Reply 17
How do you know what room number you in?? I got a letter confirming my accommodation but only has my student ID on it...... ??
Reply 18
after you sign your tenancy agreement it will have your flat number and room number on it :smile:
Reply 19
what is that the long booklet thingy? i couldnt be bothered to read that lol? do i really have to read it ?

Quick Reply

Latest