The Student Room Group

Lloyds Scholars Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pritesham
I cant find the practice test

Login to your account and go as directed. You'll have to click the link as if you were to take it, it'll ask your language and country and then you have the option of a practice on the same page as the test.
Reply 21
"Dear Richard,

Thank you for participating in a telephone interview for the Lloyds Scholars programme.

This year, due to the standard and volume of applications, we have set the pass mark very high and unfortunately, based on the answers you gave during the telephone interview, we have decided not to progress your application any further.

I'm sure this will be disappointing news for you and due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on our decision. However, we did enjoy talking to you and to have got to this stage in the application process is a significant achievement on your part. We would also like to stress that this does not prevent you from working for Lloyds Banking Group in the future. Please visit our website www.lloydsbankinggroup.com where you will find further information on other opportunities within our organisation.

We thank you for the interest you have shown in Lloyds Banking Group and wish you every success in your future career.

Kind Regards,

Lloyds Banking Group Universities Programme

Lloyds Banking Group Universities Programme"

Ah well. Guess they were on the money... drama students do not make very good bankers :smile:
Original post by Rickardd0
"Dear Richard,

Thank you for participating in a telephone interview for the Lloyds Scholars programme.

This year, due to the standard and volume of applications, we have set the pass mark very high and unfortunately, based on the answers you gave during the telephone interview, we have decided not to progress your application any further.

I'm sure this will be disappointing news for you and due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on our decision. However, we did enjoy talking to you and to have got to this stage in the application process is a significant achievement on your part. We would also like to stress that this does not prevent you from working for Lloyds Banking Group in the future. Please visit our website www.lloydsbankinggroup.com where you will find further information on other opportunities within our organisation.

We thank you for the interest you have shown in Lloyds Banking Group and wish you every success in your future career.

Kind Regards,

Lloyds Banking Group Universities Programme

Lloyds Banking Group Universities Programme"

Ah well. Guess they were on the money... drama students do not make very good bankers :smile:

Their loss I'm sure. At least you got through the Maths test... I'm pretty sure I failed :P
History was completely unhelpful, shockingly enough.
Reply 23
i ended up sending my personal statement and ive got through to the numerical test :biggrin:
Just got an email back about asking to select a time slot for the phone interview! Nervous! Has anyone else heard back yet?
Reply 25
Hey, I had the phone interview and now have been invited to one of the assessment centres! I thought the phone interview was quite difficult so shocked I made the through!
Reply 26
it through*
Reply 27
Original post by em2121
Hey, I had the phone interview and now have been invited to one of the assessment centres! I thought the phone interview was quite difficult so shocked I made the through!

:/ what kind of questions they ask? any advice?
Reply 28
Hmm, I would say you should know about the general state of the economy as I was questioned on that. Also examples of your own strengths in general :smile: Good luck!
Reply 29
Original post by em2121
Hmm, I would say you should know about the general state of the economy as I was questioned on that. Also examples of your own strengths in general :smile: Good luck!

How long did it take for you to receive an email post-numerical test??
Hey, I'm going into my second year at Sheffield and got an email about this - I've been putting it off for a while but I'm definitely going to submit my application today. I have no idea what to write about in my personal statement. Also if there's a maths test I will probably fail, I have quite a serious problem with maths! But I'll give it a try :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone that's applied, it sounds like a fantastic opportunity
Reply 31
i just completely flopped the numerical test :')
Original post by jdf1993
i just completely flopped the numerical test :')

Hey, join the club...
Reply 33
Good luck everyone :biggrin:

I've been asked to book a slot for the telephone interview, but every time I check it's blank. Anyone else having this problem?
Reply 34
How did you find the numerical test?
Reply 35
and what kind of things do they ask you in the phone interview, like personal questions or more tests?
Reply 36
Original post by Hailey123
How did you find the numerical test?

hard! and i did 2 maths a levels! :')
Reply 37
Original post by fortunecookie
Just got an email back about asking to select a time slot for the phone interview! Nervous! Has anyone else heard back yet?

How long after you did the test did u get the email?
What the heck?

I have never been so sure that I have failed a Maths test in my entire life (that's saying something) and they want a telephone interview? Their score threshold must have been low...
Original post by theghm
How long after you did the test did u get the email?

If you're interested, I did the test on Friday and it's now Tuesday night and I've got the email, so two/three working days (I assume they aren't working weekends..).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending