The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizzy999

Don't worry :smile: you will definitely, as long as you have good grades and a pleasant PS for them to read. That's what I keep telling myself :biggrin: :wink:

Haha feels nice to know someone has more faith in me than I do! Hope you get an interview too..and ace it!
Got a rejection today with no interview. :frown:
Reply 922
Original post by ExplorerMF

Oh no :frown: were you an international applicant from Canada? And when did you receive it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh no :frown: we you an international applicant from Canada? And when did you receive it?

Yeah, I'm from Canada! You?
I got it today through track.
Reply 924
Yeah, I'm from Canada! You?
I got it today through track.

Yea, I'm from Canada as well, but my friend received a rejection from track today as well :frown:
Reply 925

have they mentioned the reason for the rejection?
Reply 926
Aww, that sucks! Is she from Canada too?

No, they didn't. Just a straight out "unsuccessful" on track. Oh, how I hate that word......lol

wow, sorry about the rejections. Im Canadian as well but havent applied to birm due to their ridiculous requirements :frown:

Have you emailed them asking for feedback? What were your stats if you dont mind me asking.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yea, I'm from Canada as well, but my friend received a rejection from track today as well :frown:

Original post by Anajini
have they mentioned the reason for the rejection?

No, they didn't. Just a straight out "unsuccessful" on track. Oh, how I hate that word......lol

Oh my God..I'm so sorry! I don't even wanna go near my email at the moment...have so much work to do..and the rejection will put me off from doing everything I had planned to finish up today!
Reply 929
I'm also an international (Canada) Im seriously scared of that rejection :frown:
Reply 930

Yes she is from Canada as well:frown:
Reply 931

Aww thats sad to hear, what were her grades like?
I'm really paranoid now :frown:
Reply 932
Original post by Samy
Aww thats sad to hear, what were her grades like?
I'm really paranoid now :frown:

Well, she was late in applying like me, finishing high school. Her high school average was approximately 89 or 90 (not sure about this part) I think :s-smilie:, so if you got higher than that, I think you can make it! :P Dude don't worry :smile: As long as you have over a 92 you would be fine! You would at least be granted an interview. :biggrin:
Reply 933
Well, she was late in applying like me, finishing high school. Her high school average was approximately 89 or 90 (not sure about this part) I think :s-smilie:, so if you got higher than that, I think you can make it! :P Dude don't worry :smile: As long as you have over a 92 you would be fine! You would at least be granted an interview. :biggrin:

I dont have over 92 :frown:
Reply 934
Original post by Samy
I dont have over 92 :frown:

Well, at least a 91 or on the dot 92? :s-smilie: hopefully? or a kick-ass personal statement or reference? :biggrin:

Gah!! Are they like rejecting the Canadians or something?! :mad:
Reply 936
Gah!! Are they like rejecting the Canadians or something?! :mad:

What was your average like?
Original post by .eXe
wow, sorry about the rejections. Im Canadian as well but havent applied to birm due to their ridiculous requirements :frown:

Have you emailed them asking for feedback? What were your stats if you dont mind me asking.

No, I haven't. I'm predicted 95% average.
Reply 938
Well, at least a 91 or on the dot 92? :s-smilie: hopefully? or a kick-ass personal statement or reference? :biggrin:

I guess close to 90 :frown:

Personal statement and reference were decent at most :rolleyes:
Reply 939
No, I haven't. I'm predicted 95% average.

Oh wow, thats amazing, I am really surprised that you were rejected...

I will probably get rejected to considering I got no where near that... :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending