The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2480
don't know. I think I'd rather have nile ranger
Fulham just sits at the back and hoofs it over the top to Dempsey/Johnson...

:colonhash:
Original post by :-3
don't know. I think I'd rather have nile ranger

At least Nile Ranger provides some comic relief in the form of his tweets :wink:
Pathetic performance today. I have said before and I will continue to say so - Ameobi should be nowhere near our first squad. Absolutely shocking today.
The first half was great, second half was absolutely pathetic though. Fulham were good, but we made them look astonishing thanks to abysmal defending.
Reply 2485
Had to turn it of when I seen Perch coming on. How can you concede 5 goals against Fulham in one half man? Hopefully this doesn't mean Ben Arfa back on the bench. :frown:
Reply 2486
What an embarrasing second half that was.

Referee was shocking but there is still no excuse to concede 5 goals to an awful Fulham side.

Luckily we kept Krul & Santon on the pitch so they havn't got suspensions.

I'm fuming at that.
Hate to say the obvious but Tioté and Ba would've made all the difference. Tioté for defensive work and Ba for some competent finishing. The 4-3-3 of the first half was working surprisingly well, and Danny Guthrie has been great the past couple of games.
Reply 2488
Just noticed Stoke lost as well so we could have opened the gap up to 9 points if we didn't implode.
Reply 2489
Original post by mau5
Just noticed Stoke lost as well so we could have opened the gap up to 9 points if we didn't implode.

Luckily Stoke, Norwich, Everton and Swansea all failed to win. Keeping us comfortably 7th at least.
Original post by TCD23
Pathetic performance today. I have said before and I will continue to say so - Ameobi should be nowhere near our first squad. Absolutely shocking today.

we should have given shola to darlington
Original post by mau5

It probably is frustrating, what with Chelsea drawing and that I think/hope Arsenal will lose tomorrow. But at least you haven't really lost ground.
Reply 2492
Original post by James A
we should have given shola to darlington

They have enough problems as it as at the minute mate.
On the bright side Stoke lost and looks like Liverpool are gonna lose too.
Original post by mau5
They have enough problems as it as at the minute mate.

did you not read about pardew wanting to help out darlington in the news recently

i didn't randomly say darlington, i said it because their players got sacked for financial reasons
Original post by James A
did you not read about pardew wanting to help out darlington in the news recently

i didn't randomly say darlington, i said it because their players got sacked for financial reasons

I think what he said was supposed to be a joke :tongue:
Reply 2496
what the **** was this ****?
Tortured of Fulham, they're ****e.
Only good player is Dempsey, ****ing hell.

How can you concede what 4 goals in 15 minutes?

How?

Pathetic.
Shola should not be allowed to play anymore.
****...................................................................................

Beat Brighton and Blackburn, all will be forgotten.
But bloody hell just how did this happen?
Original post by TM94
what the **** was this ****?
Tortured of Fulham, they're ****e.
Only good player is Dempsey, ****ing hell.

How can you concede what 4 goals in 15 minutes?

How?

Pathetic.
Shola should not be allowed to play anymore.
****...................................................................................

Beat Brighton and Blackburn, all will be forgotten.
But bloody hell just how did this happen?

I think Johnson was their best player, once he was on the game changed.
Original post by KingGoonIan
I think Johnson was their best player, once he was on the game changed.

Ironic that he came on and changed the game as a result of an injury (caused by Shola - more blame for him!!)

Also Zambia are beating Senegal 2-0 at the moment - lets hope it stays that way!
(edited 12 years ago)
Went to the game. Still fuming at the implosion, Colo aside the other 3 were shocking, even Krul was poor. Ameobi is so ****ing useless, Cabaye had a poor game- he was poor last week as well. Guthrie was excellent, tidy performance. Ben Arfa needs to stop trying to dribble the entire pitch as well

Latest