The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KorbenDallas
'End of April' it says, so I'm hoping within the next week.

oh ok :smile: you planing on staying on campus too?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by IRickyKhanI
oh ok :smile: you planing on staying on campus too?

I am indeed. Aiming for Telford Court. + I meant to post this link with that post... http://www.herts.ac.uk/why-us/accommodation/how-to-apply.cfm
Reply 902
SOooo excited to start 3d digital animation at herts....hope people are nice and open and not booring :frown:
Who else is planning on staying on the de Havilland campus? Does anyone know what the total accommodation cost will be for the year?
Who else is planning on staying on the de Havilland campus? Does anyone know what the total accommodation cost will be for the year?

I'm thinking of de Hav tbh..as I wanna join the girls football team so would be easy to just fall out of bed and onto the pitch.
Also, I have NO clue about the total accommo cost :/ I think it'll just be stated when the online acommodation forms come out..which is a little annoying, but oh well :smile:!
in relation to any negative comments (of which there are little) on here about the uni - I would like to hope, judging by the fact that there are 27,000+ students at Herts Uni, that it's a pretty damn good uni with facilities to accommodate them all!
Original post by Cazzaline1
I'm thinking of de Hav tbh..as I wanna join the girls football team so would be easy to just fall out of bed and onto the pitch.
Also, I have NO clue about the total accommo cost :/ I think it'll just be stated when the online acommodation forms come out..which is a little annoying, but oh well :smile:!

Im looking forward to being right next to the pitches too, love playing football but im like a terrible terrible version of messi lol :biggrin:

What team do you support? I support Arsenal :smile:
in relation to any negative comments (of which there are little) on here about the uni - I would like to hope, judging by the fact that there are 27,000+ students at Herts Uni, that it's a pretty damn good uni with facilities to accommodate them all!

i remember when I was doing some research on Hatfield someone wrote how the area is full of "knife wielding chavs" lool
What team do you support? I support Arsenal :smile:

West Ham! We'll have to have a game :wink:

i remember when I was doing some research on Hatfield someone wrote how the area is full of "knife wielding chavs" lool

omgawd, people always highlight the negative and rarely the positive, huh?! :mad:
omgawd, people always highlight the negative and rarely the positive, huh?! :mad:

Im assuming this guy had one bad experience and is just over exaggerating. Would love to see this guys reaction after a few days in London lol

I've only heard good things apart from that though from people who have been going there for a couple years.

Plus if the rest of the students are like yourself and the people in this thread I honestly can't wait to go there :biggrin:

As for that game your on

Definitely: de havilland costs £115.64 a week, 115.64 x 38 weeks = £4394.32
which is payable over 3 installments: 1 in September, 1 in January/February and the last one in April.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kellyyy
me too bit worried about making friends and nights out etc

i know i was really worried too
i think im going to miss out on sooo much
where are you commuting from?
Original post by Legavil
Hi !!!!! =D Glad to meet another Italian student !! Have you ever lived in Italy or do you just have italian origins ?? What are you gonna study ?
Hope to meet you in Herts btw =)

I havent lived there but go there a few times a year
Im going to study education and early years hopefully
i hope to meet you too it would be nice to have other italian friends who understand families :biggrin:
Reply 913
Original post by sofiaalessia
I havent lived there but go there a few times a year
Im going to study education and early years hopefully
i hope to meet you too it would be nice to have other italian friends who understand families :biggrin:

That sounds so cool =D Hope to see you around too !! Hahahaha agree about the families part
Reply 914
Hey I've an interview for Dietetics next Monday... Has anyone already had an interview?? or been offered a place??

Any help with questions please help!!
Reply 915
If anyone is planning on living on De Hav, join the Facebook group and add me as a friend etc - I wanna get to know some faces before we all arrive :smile:
Another place you can meet people before starting uni> http://yougo.co.uk/ it's run by UCAS. Was gonna post this last night but TSR was down for maintenance.
Original post by KorbenDallas
Another place you can meet people before starting uni> http://yougo.co.uk/ it's run by UCAS. Was gonna post this last night but TSR was down for maintenance.

I just had a peer, there was only 50 posts on there though. I put a link back to here, not sure how many people actually check le thread however.
Reply 918
can someone help me choose accomodation :frown: i want telford as first choice! and not sure about 2nd or 3rd... i want a halls not a house like roberts way... but i want modern, nice looking ones! whats the best out of butler, fern and chapman etc?!
Original post by KaylaRM
can someone help me choose accomodation :frown: i want telford as first choice! and not sure about 2nd or 3rd... i want a halls not a house like roberts way... but i want modern, nice looking ones! whats the best out of butler, fern and chapman etc?!

Butler, Fern, Chapman, Broad and Coales Halls are all older halls from like pre-1990s so you can't have both really (in terms of them being modern).

From the three you gave butler and Fern are like the highest upthere and then chapman :smile:

Have you had a look on campus? There is another open day in June!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending