The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle accommodation thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
I am an international student and was assigned in henderson hall west wing, self-catered. my room only has a washbasin.
Can anyone tell me how is it like? are the bathrooms to crowded or is it easy to take a shower?
is the distance too far away from the university?
the kitchen is too small for all the people sharing it???
what should i do, go to henderson hall or rent something near the university with a friend?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 661
I have a single room in a six person flat at Central Link, looking for a swap to a different room at Central Link or someone starting Uni now just to take over the room.(Female residents only)
Reply 662
Hi, i am looking for someone for a student who is starting uni and is looking for accommodation.

Located 2 minutes away from the uni.

I can send you pictures of the flat etc.

Don't hesitate to message me or you can reply for more info.

Thanks.
best accommodation in terms of proximity to the city centre and business school???
Reply 664
Hi I have a room available and it is a 2 minute walk from the Newcastle business school
Reply 665
Original post by Rocky Chainani
best accommodation in terms of proximity to the city centre and business school???

That's Central Link, for sure. The Business School is just next to it !
Reply 666
Best uni acco near King George VI building? Heard about Leazes terrace, not too keen since they don't have standard rooms. Or is private acco a better option? Need something close to the School of Language Sciences and Communication (I thinkkk that's the name)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 667
Applied for Castle Leazes, Windsor Terrace and Castle Court! Soooooo excited for September, grades permitting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 668
hey , could anyone tell me if castle leazes was a good choice for university accommodation??
Reply 669
Personally I don't recommend Castle Leazes.
But its next to a huge field of cows (which is very random), if you like cows haha
Oh and they are permanently there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 670
Can't help it now !!! Hoping to find some good ppl there !! That's the least I can expect now !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I'm looking for females to swap my room (Richardson Road) with any en suite rooms.. Please let me know if anyone is interested! :smile:
Reply 672
Original post by angelbehindme
Hey! I'm looking for females to swap my room (Richardson Road) with any en suite rooms.. Please let me know if anyone is interested! :smile:

I have an ensuite at Bowsden Court, message me if you're interested in that :smile:
Reply 673
Anyone offered Richardson road who wanted an en suite, I have been offered Bowsden Court self catered with an en suite if anyone fancies swapping!?! If so please let me know!
Reply 674
Original post by Coffeebeany
Flat 11A, Goldsbrough Court, Richardson Road anyone?
Will swap though :smile:

Same I'm in 11A!! However so torn whether to swap to castle leaze?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 675
Castle Court anyone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in marris/castle court/bowsden court like to swap to a Richardson road 6 bedrooms self catered?? Pleaseee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in marris/ castle court/ bowsden court looking to swap to Richardson road??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been offered Ricky Road self catered. Looking to swap with ensuite in Castle Court/Castle Leazes/Windsor Terrace. PM me!
Reply 679
Does anybody in liberty plaza standard ensuites want to swap for a small ensuite studio with kitchen etc? Let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending