The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aqib7
Passed with 4 minors with 20 hours of tuition :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

With who?
Reply 5081
Original post by jessyfantastic90
With who?

Its a driving school in Leeds/Bradford
During my test nearly a month ago which i passed the examiner asked if I wanted her to send my provisional license card and paper counter part to DLVA so I could get my full driving license. Like everyone else (the obvious option) I said yes. She took my provisional stuff and then gave me my pass test certificate. 4 weeks on i recieved my full license through the post. Question is what exactley do I do with my test pass certificate lol? Do i just keep it forever now? What about people who chose to send their application for their full license them selves instead of the examiner, i hear they need to send their certificate in along with the application do they not get another certificate?
Original post by EternalPower
During my test nearly a month ago which i passed the examiner asked if I wanted her to send my provisional license card and paper counter part to DLVA so I could get my full driving license. Like everyone else (the obvious option) I said yes. She took my provisional stuff and then gave me my pass test certificate. 4 weeks on i recieved my full license through the post. Question is what exactley do I do with my test pass certificate lol? Do i just keep it forever now? What about people who chose to send their application for their full license them selves instead of the examiner, i hear they need to send their certificate in along with the application do they not get another certificate?

My examiner told me to frame it and put it on the door of the downstairs toilet. :cool:
Just passed my driving test! 6 minors. Soooo happy!
Got a bay park at the start of the test and mucked it up so bad - had to do a shunt and then I just edged it in! Drove the rest of the test thinking I'd failed because of this. Got back to the test centre and the examiner said 'congratulations!' :biggrin:
I passed today 2nd time lucky with 9 minors :biggrin:

I honestly thought I'd failed so when she said I passed i was ecstatic omg
Passed today first time! Wahoooooooo so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aqib7
Its a driving school in Leeds/Bradford

Thanks
Passed today first time in Nottingham :biggrin:
Congratulations to all who have passed their driving test:smile:
I just passed and I got my insurance with ingenie it was £1,800 but I pay monthly, it's a lot but other quotes were £3000+ only downside is you have one of those black boxes in so not worth it if you drive fast! But so worth it if your a sensible driver and your payments get reviewed every three months so you save money aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leahkerry
I just passed and I got my insurance with ingenie it was £1,800 but I pay monthly, it's a lot but other quotes were £3000+ only downside is you have one of those black boxes in so not worth it if you drive fast! But so worth it if your a sensible driver and your payments get reviewed every three months so you save money aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nearly all new drivers who take out their own policy on a car opt to go for a blackbox. It's really expensive without one and so it's hardly surprisingly why it's popular for younger drivers.
Passed today first time with two minors!! Only had six lessons as well. So chuffed:biggrin:
Original post by jimbles
Passed today first time in Nottingham :biggrin:

which driving centre did you do?
did you do parallel park, reverse corner or turn in road??
Original post by panjabiflower
which driving centre did you do?
did you do parallel park, reverse corner or turn in road??

Col wick test centre. I got turn in the road as mine! Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5095
Although my post is quite late, the excitement is still fresh in my mind. Passed my practical driving test a month ago!!! :biggrin:. Happy about it.
hey everyone,

been reading these boards all the way through learning but have only just joined up now to say... i passed this morning!! woohoo, first time! just wanted to say thanks to everyone posting their experiences and advice on here as it actually really did help.

yaaaay :smile:
Original post by MedicineBug
Passed today first time with two minors!! Only had six lessons as well. So chuffed:biggrin:

Congratulations did your practice outside of lessons?
Original post by Goluck
Although my post is quite late, the excitement is still fresh in my mind. Passed my practical driving test a month ago!!! :biggrin:. Happy about it.

Same it is the best feeling ever and it never really goes away. I still have my cards up :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymousgirll
Congratulations did your practice outside of lessons?

Most of my practice was outside of lessons. I couldn't really afford to have more than 10 lessons anyway and only had two months to pass my test. So it worked out pretty well.

Latest

Trending

Trending