The Student Room Group

Missing two subjects on my certificates?

Hey guys, I just really need some help over here.

Today, I received my certificates from Edexcel for my A-Levels. I took the following subjects: Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics. Now my problem is that on my certificate from Edexcel only Chemistry is present, whereas I took Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry through Edexcel.

How can I get this fixed, guys? I really need to do this urgently as I must apply to uni's and for that I need my certificates. Anyone been in this situation before? I'm really worried that this wont be solved until it's too late and I will have to take another gap year...
Reply 1
Hey everyone, I would really love any type of advice from anyone who has been in this sort of situation before.
Contact the college where you did the qualifications. If they can't or won't help then contact Edexcel. There is no reason for this to delay your university study providing that you act promptly. Bear in mind that schools and colleges will be closing for Christmas soon, so if you need answers before Christmas make sure they are aware of the urgency.
You would need to ring Edexcel and explain the situation to them. If they have made a mistake, then I suspect they would be willing to send you at replacement.

However, I'm not sure you will need your certificates to apply to university as the universities can check with exam boards directly.
Reply 4
As nonswimmer said, contact the exams officer at the centre where you took the exams. Edexcel will deal much more quickly through the exams office than directly with the student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest