The Student Room Group

Pokémon Friend Safari + Battle Maison Leaderboard

This a separate thread for people who want to update their 3DS and DS Friend Codes for people to add for the Friend Safari in Pokémon X/Y, or just in general for any other game :smile:

Note - Friend Safaris have 2 Pokémon available by default, and a third is added by both friends defeating the Elite Four and being online at the same time as your friend. This will also unlock the Hidden Abilities for the Pokémon in their Friend Safari. However, you won't be able to check your own Friend Safari type and Pokémon, you'll need to add someone and have them tell you what it is.

R.J. Omega:
Nintendo Network ID: RiggyRob
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8341-4903
Friend Safari: Grass - Oddish & Sawsbuck

Pimmsy:
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9747-1800
Friend Safari: Normal - Teddiursa & Audino

JordanS94:
3DS Friend Code: 0877-0765-5186
Friend Safari: Rock - Nosepass & Barbaracle

Jayqwe:
3DS Friend Code: 2466-2515-4579
Friend Safari: Ground - Sandshrew, Marowak & Diggersby

NorwichtoBristol:
3DS Friend Code: 0619-4347-5596
Friend Safari: Dragon - Fraxure, Shelgon & Sliggoo

Slumpy:
3DS Friend Code: 1779-0712-6492
Friend Safari:

Ecokid:
3DS Friend Code: 4355-9737-3773
Friend Safari: Grass - Oddish, Swadloon & Gogoat

LiamG:
3DS Friend Code: 0318-7427-7556

Dust94:
3DS Friend Code: 4356-0557-0417

Battle Maison leaderboard (for the Battle Subway leaderboard, check the OP of the Pokémon Society thread):
1. NorwichtoBristol - 34 with

Spoiler

2. Jayqwe - 32 with

Spoiler

3. JordanS94 - 31 with

Spoiler

Post in this thread or quote me in the Pokémon Society thread if you want to update your friend code / streak.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by R.J. Omega
This a separate thread for people who want to update their 3DS and DS Friend Codes for people to add for the Friend Safari in Pokémon X/Y, or just in general for any other game :smile:

Note - Friend Safaris have 2 Pokémon available by default, and a third is added by defeating the Elite Four and syncing your game through the Pokémon Global Link. Also, you won't be able to check your own Friend Safari type and Pokémon, you'll need to add someone and have them tell you what it is.

R.J. Omega:
Nintendo Network ID: RiggyRob
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8341-4903
Friend Safari: Grass - Oddish & Sawsbuck

Pimmsy:
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9747-1800
Friend Safari: Normal - Teddiursa & Audino

Battle Maison leaderboard (for the Battle Subway leaderboard, check the OP of the Pokémon Society thread):

1. Jayqwe - 23 (team to be updated)
2. JordanS94 - 22 (team to be updated)

Post in this thread or quote me in the Pokémon Society thread if you want to update your friend code / streak.

I think my team was:
Blaziken with Life Orb
Protect
Brave Bird
High Jump Kick
Flare Blitz

Greninja (Not Protean) with Splash Plate?
Surf
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Substitute

Gardevior with Gardeviorite
Calm Mind
Moonblast
Psychic
Thunderbolt

This was with my non competitive team so hopefully I can beat it... when I can be bothered :lol:
Reply 2
I played yesterday and got upto around 30 then lost to a dusknoir..

My friend code is 2466-2515-4579 and I have Sandshrew, Marowak and Diggersby

As for my super single battle team:

Charizard X
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Rock Slide
Outrage

Gallade (Bred Yesterday)
Psycho Cut
Shadow Sneak
Close Combat
Swords Dance

Talonflame (Good for Emergencies)
Acrobatics
Flare Blitz
Tailwind
Roost

If you have a Hidden Ability Kirlia Safari (fairy) or a spare one for trade, then add me or unless you want to have a single, double or triple battle.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Jayqwe
I played yesterday and got upto around 30 then lost to a dusknoir..

My friend code is 2466-2515-4579 and I have Sandshrew, Marowak and Diggersby

As for my super single battle team:

Charizard X
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Rock Slide
Outrage

Gallade (Bred Yesterday)
Psycho Cut
Shadow Sneak
Close Combat
Swords Dance

Talonflame (Good for Emergencies)
Acrobatics
Flare Blitz
Tailwind
Roost

If you have a Hidden Ability Kirlia Safari (fairy) or a spare one for trade, then add me or unless you want to have a single, double or triple battle.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. Sand Rush Sandshrew and Huge Power Diggersby are really cool :biggrin: OP updated.
Reply 4
Posting here to sub - don't have my DS on me right now, but if someone quotes me in the next couple of days I'll add my friend code!
Reply 5
Nice. Sand Rush Sandshrew and Huge Power Diggersby are really cool :biggrin: OP updated.

I thought I'd update my streak :lol:

I got up to 28 until a stupid Kangaskhan got 3 critical hits on me :dry:

My team

Spoiler

Beat the game the other day plus I just found out that my Friend Safari is Dragon and my FC is 0619-4347-5596
Reply 7
Original post by NorwichtoBristol
Beat the game the other day plus I just found out that my Friend Safari is Dragon and my FC is 0619-4347-5596

Added to OP - any idea which Pokémon you have?

Although with Dragon it doesn't really matter, you'll be a pretty popular friend to have anyway :lol:
Added to OP - any idea which Pokémon you have?

Although with Dragon it doesn't really matter, you'll be a pretty popular friend to have anyway :lol:

I think Fraxure and Shelgon plus one more but I cannot confirm it due to me not showing up on my friend's game and vice-versa.
Reply 9
I think Fraxure and Shelgon plus one more but I cannot confirm it due to me not showing up on my friend's game and vice-versa.

For you both to see the third pokémon, you both need to have beaten the elite four and be online at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jayqwe
For you both to see the third pokémon, you both need to have beaten the elite four and be online at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but that's the problem. I can see my friend online with the 3DS, yet Pokemon Y doesn't register him as a friend to be seen online (i have other friends who are on Y). Even more bizarre is the fact that I can enter his friend area and catch pokemon in there, yet I cannot connect with him in any way.

EDIT: Can confirm I have Fraxure, Shelgon as well as the Goodra line.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Now that the 3DS Miiverse update is live, I'll update the OP with Nintendo Network IDs as well as friend codes if/when people want to update them. The communities look awesome :biggrin: just a shame that you can't take screenshots of Pokémon X/Y, but with the Holo Caster I'm sure we'd end up with another Swapnote/Letterbox situation...
Reply 12
Original post by Slumpy
Posting here to sub - don't have my DS on me right now, but if someone quotes me in the next couple of days I'll add my friend code!

If you've got your 3DS handy I'll update the OP with your friend code :h:

Original post by JordanS94
x

Could you confirm what your Friend Safari Pokémon actually are?

Could you confirm what your Friend Safari Pokémon actually are?

Since you have my code you can find out the other when you're in the friend safari and the ones I know are Nosepass and Barbaracle.
Reply 14

I have my 3DS, I just am suitably incompetent I don't know how to find my friend code/add other people's:p:
Original post by Slumpy
I have my 3DS, I just am suitably incompetent I don't know how to find my friend code/add other people's:p:

On Home at the top of the touch screen, there's a square smiley face. Click on that and you'll see your Friend card and it will display your FC on the top screen.

On a different note, the situation with my friend sorted itself out somehow; the latest update probably sorted itself out.
Reply 16
I know, but that's the problem. I can see my friend online with the 3DS, yet Pokemon Y doesn't register him as a friend to be seen online (i have other friends who are on Y). Even more bizarre is the fact that I can enter his friend area and catch pokemon in there, yet I cannot connect with him in any way.

EDIT: Can confirm I have Fraxure, Shelgon as well as the Goodra line.

I will add you and if you want to, add me :yep:, my code is 2466-2515-4579 and have sandshrew diggersby and marowak. What is your code if you do add me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Also I got up to 32 now, every little helps lol in the battle maison

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
On Home at the top of the touch screen, there's a square smiley face. Click on that and you'll see your Friend card and it will display your FC on the top screen.

On a different note, the situation with my friend sorted itself out somehow; the latest update probably sorted itself out.

1779-0712-6492
Will add you lot shortly!
Reply 19
We've got an interesting battle between JordanS94 and Jayqwe for the Battle Maison leaderboard going on here :lol:

Original post by Slumpy
1779-0712-6492

If you can, let me know what type and Pokémon you have in your Friend Safari :h:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest