The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Events management at sheffield hallam

Scroll to see replies

Yeah that does help.. What is the university like? What is the city like? Do you stay in accommodation?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 21
The Uni is very modern, the buildings you would be in are all very close together and there are computers all over the place. The library is huge and well equipped and the staff are really helpful. The city is amazing, I come from a tiny village yet it doesn't feel huge to me. So many bars shops and generally loads of things to do, and everything is really easy to get to. I currently stay in the pinnacles, it's a lovely accommodation and I knew a few bits and bobs about some of the other halls too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo that's good then! Sheffield Hallam is my first choice. I'm hoping stay in Victoria Hall I think x
Reply 23
I've literally just got back from Victoria halls, that's a really nice one too :smile: very popular though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Also doing Events Management in September 14' - Looking to make decisions between Victoria Halls, The Challenge Works & The Forge.

See you all soon !
I really want stay in Victoria halls with my two friends as well! It looks so nice. Make my firm and insurance choices this week (: x
Reply 26
Original post by RebeccaLaura_
I really want stay in Victoria halls with my two friends as well! It looks so nice. Make my firm and insurance choices this week (: x

You can't select an insurance choice if you make an Unconditional firm choice, I've submitted mine last week and got a welcome letter from Sheffield today so just sorting out my finance now, becoming a massive headache around work though, can't wait to leave!
I had five conditionals so I was able have a firm and insurance choice.. Yeah I'm starting my finance tomorrow at college.. Then I can apply for accommodation in January (: x
Reply 28
I had five conditionals so I was able have a firm and insurance choice.. Yeah I'm starting my finance tomorrow at college.. Then I can apply for accommodation in January (: x

Ah sweet, I was lucky to get two Unconditional's, I am however 21 though so I should have started three years ago! - Decided to set up a business instead. - Fingers crossed, Looking forward to sorting accommodation :smile:
Original post by KieranDJ
Ah sweet, I was lucky to get two Unconditional's, I am however 21 though so I should have started three years ago! - Decided to set up a business instead. - Fingers crossed, Looking forward to sorting accommodation :smile:

Yeah I'm 21 as well.. Took me a while realise what I wanted to do (:
Reply 30
Yeah I'm 21 as well.. Took me a while realise what I wanted to do (:

Oh really? - That's a relief, I was worried I'd be "The old one". ha
Reply 31
Original post by KieranDJ
Oh really? - That's a relief, I was worried I'd be "The old one". ha

Don't worry there are loads of people on my course that are a bit older :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutMeg18
Don't worry there are loads of people on my course that are a bit older :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah.. That's weird
Accepted as my firm choice today! :smile: Already starting to worry! :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm unsure whether to start buying things each month now instead of all together. I have no idea what to buy though? What accommodation is everyone thinking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
There's more to buy than you expect so just give yourself time, no need to rush :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah.. My friend out together a little uni pack for me for Christmas so I'm going get things everytime I get paid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Further up north you are the cheeper it will also be in some cases. I've got basics, that's all I'm fussed about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applying for their accommodation tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
It's a longshot as it's really late in the day, but is anyone going to the course information day tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending