The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield Student Union

Hi, I would like to know what the Students Union is like at Huddersfield and what activities and groups are available there? Also are you able to create your own club(providing you can get enough members) like whether it be for movie nights etc?
Original post by partyrockchick
Hi, I would like to know what the Students Union is like at Huddersfield and what activities and groups are available there? Also are you able to create your own club(providing you can get enough members) like whether it be for movie nights etc?

What club are you looking to create?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Well I don't actually know whether I would create one, but as a general idea to how well the student union is and the activities and groups available. Ones that would interest me are doctor who fan groups, gaming groups, dance fitness.

Original post by HealthoverWealth
What club are you looking to create?
Original post by partyrockchick
Well I don't actually know whether I would create one, but as a general idea to how well the student union is and the activities and groups available. Ones that would interest me are doctor who fan groups, gaming groups, dance fitness.

What course are you doing? and gaming as in board games or computer games?
Reply 4
Either, love monopoly lol, n computer games i go on certain ones though usually rpg....n Graphic Design :smile:
Just been going through my geeky dr who collection <3 to add to my research for fmp about trading cards n just thought, thats one group I would consider creating though i dont know whether anyone else has the cards :s...battles in time games/tournaments/friendly matches with no risk of losing own cards :smile:
Original post by HealthoverWealth
What course are you doing? and gaming as in board games or computer games?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending