The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA - Areas to avoid in Norwich

Hello,

Are there certain areas in Norwich one should avoid in terms of crime?
I read the city is really safe but I'm an international student and wouldn't really know.

Thanks! :smile:
Hey, Im going to that uni too! Im from london and from what I know Norwich has a really low crime rate, there might be some aggressive drunks at night but other than that im sure its pretty safe :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Chick315
Hello,

I read the city is really safe but I'm an international student and wouldn't really know.

Golden Triangle is where all the students live - so they'd be looking out for each other in that area. But it's low for crime so I don't think there are any particular bad areas!
Original post by Chick315
Hello,

Mile Cross isn't the nicest area but as a student you'd likely never venture there- its mostly residential housing.
Reply 4
Original post by jelly1000
Mile Cross isn't the nicest area but as a student you'd likely never venture there- its mostly residential housing.

I did read Mile Cross wasn't very nice, all cities/towns have their 'bad' areas really, I'm pleased Norwich is safe overall.

Thank you for the replies everyone!
Reply 5
You might not want to live in Larkman, but pretty much everywhere is safe so long as you use a bit of street-sense if walking alone at night.
Original post by jelly1000

They get some right nutters standing for the council there I hear.
Original post by chrisawhitmore
They get some right nutters standing for the council there I hear.

oh thanks:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending