The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone doing Visual Communication Graphics at Wolverhampton?

Hi everyone,
I'm Rhiannon and as you've guessed I'm starting visual communication graphics in October. Is it me or are others excited and nervous to start uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im doing that course too :smile: enrolling tomorrow, nervous and excited to start, just cant wait to meet new people!
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't believe we start in just over 3 weeks time!
Reply 3
I just can't wait to get stuck in now, are you commuting or living in accommodation?
I know, I'm bored sitting around at home! I'm commuting what about you?
Reply 5
communting aswell but having second thoughts about wanting to move into halls, so confused
I know what you mean. I'm worried I'm going to miss out on meeting people and going out. But I'm sure we'll be fine lol.
Hello,

I will also be starting this course in October. My name is Maria, it's nice to meet you all.
Hi Maria, it's nice to meet you too:smile:
Are you living in accommodation or commuting?
Are either one of you doing any induction sessions before welcome week? I'm doing one on Thursday but I don't know who else is going.
I'll be living at home, I live in Dudley so it's close enough of a commute. Took my mum half an hour in the car, but that was due to not knowing the area. We just moved here as a family 2 weeks ago; new experience!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do yu mean by induction sessions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uni are putting on some sessions in the next couple of weeks to introduce new students to uni life - like how to manage your time and that. You should have had some emails about it.
It's going to take me about half a hour to get to uni as well so not too bad.
Where do yu live, like location wise? I'm hoping to find a friend who I could walk with! I did hear about all the boring things taking place.. My induction starts on the 6th. I can't wait to get started, the summer sure has been long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live not too far Dudley but be travelling to uni by a taxi because I've got a physical disability which affects my walking. Yh I start then as well I can't wait. I heard we'll be taking part in some course activities and have some free time. I'm not really looking forwards to that bit lol finding something to do!
That's sad to hear, but you can walk right? Just not too far? I hope it's not too bad for you! I can't wait to start get my head down into something serious. I've feel like I've been in a perpetual state of nothingness for awhile.. It gets boring!
Free time? Nooooooo! No more free time, please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I've got cerebral palsy but can still walk. I don't let anything get in my way! I know exactly what you mean I'm trying not to go crazy in these last few weeks. I don't think I will cope with any more free time!
Well, I hope you take it easy and don't suffer too much! Also, I hope you can see me as a friend 👻
What do you want to achieve with this degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I don't think of myself of someone who suffers I'm quite determined! Yh :smile:. I'm not really sure hopefully working as a graphic designer! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending