The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Postgraduate Applicants & Offer Holders (2015 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by KobeTYY
hi,
I am an offer holder of this programme. And I complete it at 07/11 and got offer at 22/11. Just 2 weeks!

Wish to heard your good news:smile:

Congratulations! 💃💃
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
I also applied to LSE! Which one is IC? Haha I wish that too!
Reply 22
Imperial College, I guess!
Reply 23
I applied for Msc Democracy and Comparative Politics. Still chasing my referees to send my references tho...fingers crossed.🌝
Reply 24
Original post by DannyAbba
Hey!
I got an offer 3 weeks after my 2nd reference was submitted. Altogether, 8 weeks from submission of my application.
I think it all depends on the department and programme you're applying to.

Hey! Thanks for replying back. That's good to know. Last Monday was the date my 2nd reference was submitted, so it's been one week so far. Looking at the forums the consensus seems to be 2 to 3 weeks, but then again you're right it also depends on the program I am applying too. I guess I just have to keep waiting and hope for the best. Cheers!
Reply 25
Original post by KobeTYY
hi,
I am an offer holder of this programme. And I complete it at 07/11 and got offer at 22/11. Just 2 weeks!

Wish to heard your good news:smile:

Hey! thanks for replying. Congratulation on the offer, that is good news I hope I get an offer in two weeks as well (one more week to go). we might just cross paths next year. Cheers!
Reply 26
Original post by Iñigo
Hi there! Got two offers from UCL, for the MSc in Public Policy and the MSc in International Public Policy. To avoid having to choose between these two I am waiting for the reply from another university I applied to.

Hi,

I wonder whether you have accepted both of your offer of not ? Because I heard from someone that when he accepted both, then the statue of the first one you accepted would show declined. I am so scared about that and wish you don't have this problem.

Any answer will be appreciated:smile:
Reply 27
Hi Kobe! I have now accepted the second offer, not the first one. It makes sense that they decline one offer if you accept the other, because after all you can only accept one offer. I would recommend you call UCL and ask them about this, I'm sure they will have an answer for you. :smile:
Offer received for Management Science and Innovation Bsc! Any other Korean/International students here willing to

set up a Facebook page for Offer Holders? Although I'm still waiting for LSE.... :smile:
Reply 29
Jack there is a Facebook group for UCL applicants and offer holders, both for undergraduate and postgraduate :smile:
Reply 30
I just got a conditional offer from UCL for MSc of economics and policy. It took two weeks from final submission. What I don't understand is why I got a conditional offer. The condition states that I have to provide acceptable evidence that I command the English language such as IELTs. I am an international student and I completed my bachelors degree in Australia, which is a 4 year degree in a country where English is the native language. I emailed the admissions office for clarification and waiting for their reply.

anyone here with the same issue? if so, how did you resolve it?
Reply 31
Original post by joeqtr
I just got a conditional offer from UCL for MSc of economics and policy. It took two weeks from final submission. What I don't understand is why I got a conditional offer. The condition states that I have to provide acceptable evidence that I command the English language such as IELTs. I am an international student and I completed my bachelors degree in Australia, which is a 4 year degree in a country where English is the native language. I emailed the admissions office for clarification and waiting for their reply.

anyone here with the same issue? if so, how did you resolve it?

Wow!
Where are you from originally? Australia as well?
I think you should wait for their response, or better still, call them up tomorrow. Calls speed things up... to a reasonable extent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by DannyAbba
Hey!
I got an offer 3 weeks after my 2nd reference was submitted. Altogether, 8 weeks from submission of my application.
I think it all depends on the department and programme you're applying to.

My 2nd ref was submited on 11 Dec 2014, greedy for an exciting news of MSc IPP programme! If take Christmas break into account, how long will it still need to take for waiting do you think?
Reply 33
Got an offer for the Development Planning and Administration Unit @ Bartlett.
Still waiting on other schools + scholarship/with formal offer letter.

I'm not sure how great the program is, applied as a backup.

anyone know how good Bartlett's reputation is or UCL for dev?
thanks.
Reply 34
Original post by zoeCui
My 2nd ref was submited on 11 Dec 2014, greedy for an exciting news of MSc IPP programme! If take Christmas break into account, how long will it still need to take for waiting do you think?

Wow. I can't say actually. Waiting time depends on the department and the quantity of applications received at that time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer received for Urban Studies MSc and leaning towards UCL right now! (From the USA)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by bijl

thanks.

Hey. Congratulations on your offer. Maybe you could check this thread out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1724064

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by savannahre
Offer received for Urban Studies MSc and leaning towards UCL right now! (From the USA)

Congrats. What's your Bachelor's in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by bijl

thanks.

Thank you~
That's where this thread is hiding :tongue: I'm applying for two things at UCL, one four-year PhD in Neuroscience and an MSc in Cognitive and Decision Sciences.

Original post by Iñigo
Jack there is a Facebook group for UCL applicants and offer holders, both for undergraduate and postgraduate :smile:

Can you send me the link? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending