The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Applied to Physics MSc (the F303 one).
I'm from Poland and I've only been to England once so far, volunteered for three weeks this summer (though I'm coming in December for 3 days as well, exciting! :biggrin:)
I don't even know my predicted grades yet, but the offer I received is 85% in extended Physics and Maths plus 90% average. So stressed, everyone has to take written+oral Polish Lit and I'm a terrible humanist, I hope it doesn't throw me below 90% :frown:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
I got an offer to read maths at Lancaster!!!!! So happy!
Interview for medicine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I have a large, double room on the ground floor of a student house in Lancaster which is available. 5 second year students already in the house. Rent is £95 per week with bills, wifi, internet booster, washing machine and tumble drier available. The house is a 5 minute walk from the University of Cumbria, a minute walk from a local corner shop. Williamson Park and the Butterfly House are also in close walking distance along with a 5-10 minute walk to town and lots of bus stops nearby. Plenty of parking available. Lease is until 7th July 2015 and the room is available ASAP.
Message me for any more information
Reply 24
A2 Predicted: AAAB
Applying for Marketing and Advertising
Offer; AAB.

Just got my offer today and will be accepting as firm as soon as I get my last offer which should hopefully be this week(:
Predicted grades: A*AA
A-Levels: Biology, Chemistry and Maths
Course: Biomedical Sciences

And i got an offer for AAB with the course starting in october☺
I was just wondering since my course starts in october and most courses start in september, will my freshers start week be different to others'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Just got my offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
got my law offer 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imaanicus
Predicted grades: A*AA
A-Levels: Biology, Chemistry and Maths
Course: Biomedical Sciences

And i got an offer for AAB with the course starting in october☺
I was just wondering since my course starts in october and most courses start in september, will my freshers start week be different to others'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think all Lancaster courses start in October, mine does, so I imagine the freshers week is the same for everyone.
Original post by shutupem
I think all Lancaster courses start in October, mine does, so I imagine the freshers week is the same for everyone.

Thank you yeah I found out the term dates literally 10mins after so there was no point to post haha thanks anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm from Italy and I received a conditional offer for Physics (Mphys).
-I have to score at least 90/100 on my final exam.
-Extras: Italian Physics Olympiad
Facebook group for 2015 guys :smile:

facebook.com/groups/338801219653393/?fref=ts
Hey guys! I firmed Lancaster for English Lit. I would love to get know some of you other English lovers or even other Lancaster goers on here or the Facebook group :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nerdy_Birdy96
Hey guys! I firmed Lancaster for English Lit. I would love to get know some of you other English lovers or even other Lancaster goers on here or the Facebook group :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My predicted A levels are AAB (although I'm trying for an A* in lit) and I have a conditional for AAB :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I've been told by the student union that courses start in the first week of October but freshers week is the week before and we should attend as we have to sign up to things and go to some classes etc...
Original post by katiexmc
I've been told by the student union that courses start in the first week of October but freshers week is the week before and we should attend as we have to sign up to things and go to some classes etc...

My birthday is the 5th October. What a shame freshers week isn't that week aha :sad::lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
My birthday is the 5th October. What a shame freshers week isn't that week aha :sad::lol:

mines even worst, 3rd of October 😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
mines even worse, 3rd of October 😱 can't wait for uni now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
mines even worst, 3rd of October ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooh, that's cruel. We should have a joint post-freshers birthday party/rave :laugh::laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile:! I've firmed for Lit too (and creative writing) and am on the facebook group :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending