The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting for my ensuite offer :/ I applied two weeks ago..
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I take it everyone has applied for accommodation.......
Original post by CheesusCrust
Still waiting for my ensuite offer :/ I applied two weeks ago..

it took over a month for mine to come through, be patient :colondollar:
Original post by Sophie_jo
it took over a month for mine to come through, be patient :colondollar:

I hope I'm not late. Last year I applied through clearing and there weren't any ensuite rooms available, so I got standard.
hey :-)
i'm planning on doing illustration here in october, are there any other arts students on here?
(don't want to feel quite alone xD)
Reply 185
Got my Confirmation for Chambers 51 ! Anyone else staying here? Also will be studying Computing :biggrin:
I got my accommodation offer for city standard, and I've paid my deposit. Anyone else going to be staying in city standard? :smile:
Reply 187
anyone going to be staying in city ensuite :smile:)? (im studying business management)
Original post by Baby_Blossom
Got my accommodation offer in City ensuite anyone else got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey i received my city en-suit offer today :biggrin:
is any one studying Public health? moving into to city en-suit on the 27th.... very exciting but nerving
I don't want to get into any kind of debate here, I think we all know it's not exactly a top 10 uni. I just want to point out that not every uni can be the best, but that doesn't mean someone can't enjoy their time there and get an education. Everyone's entitled to go to uni if they want, just because it's not highly ranked doesn't mean it's insignificant. Personally I can't wait to go to Wolverhampton and I'm sure there are a lot of other people here who feel the same and don't need someone trying to put them down:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 191
A university is only as good as what you make it. You can attend the best Uni's in the world and have a lacklustre experience because of your own restraints.
Original post by Baby_Blossom
Got my accommodation offer in City ensuite anyone else got an offer

Original post by Sophie_jo
I got my offer the other day and i've payed my deposit for city ensuite so its official!! what are you studying? i'm doing animal behaviour and animal conservation :colondollar:

Original post by Robyn1896
hey :-)
i'm planning on doing illustration here in october, are there any other arts students on here?
(don't want to feel quite alone xD)

hey guys (im assuming you're both female but i say guys just as a general gender neutral thing haha) im gonna be in the city ensuite too x) dont want to share a shower with anyone else haha. im gonna be studying ba (hons) religious studies and education studies.

robyn im not gonna be an art student but i do art (drawing to be specific) :smile:

and ubisoft just because you got aaab for your as levels and are probably going to a higher up university doesnt mean you should put other people down for going to other universities that arent quite "up there".
oh yeah btw wlv explain about the league tables situation here if youre interested:
http://www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/league-tables/
Original post by DominicRCWC

robyn im not gonna be an art student but i do art (drawing to be specific) :smile:

Awesome:smile: Maybe I'll end up seeing you around when term starts!
Hi Everyone !

I'm going to be studying Criminology with Forensic science :biggrin:
Not sure whether I'm excited or worried as I don't know what to expect and if i'll be 100% happy with this uni D:
But hay .. Uni is what you make it right ? :smile:

Anyone on here still ? looks dead hahaha
Original post by Paulina097
Hi Everyone !

I'm going to be studying Criminology with Forensic science :biggrin:
Not sure whether I'm excited or worried as I don't know what to expect and if i'll be 100% happy with this uni D:
But hay .. Uni is what you make it right ? :smile:

Anyone on here still ? looks dead hahaha

Thats how I feel! I've only seen the art building! I'm sure we'll be okay though! :biggrin:
Thats how I feel! I've only seen the art building! I'm sure we'll be okay though! :biggrin:

Oft, I just love quick replies haha :biggrin:
I've only seen the new science building, which looks nice and modern I guess :biggrin:
I just replied to my offer literally 30 minutes ago, left it to the day before the deadline date haha.
What will you be studying ? Have you applied for accommodation yet ?
Original post by Paulina097
Oft, I just love quick replies haha :biggrin:
I've only seen the new science building, which looks nice and modern I guess :biggrin:
I just replied to my offer literally 30 minutes ago, left it to the day before the deadline date haha.
What will you be studying ? Have you applied for accommodation yet ?

Hehe! And that's cutting it a little short! :-) I'm gonna be doing Illustration and nope...I keep forgetting to send my form in D:
Hehe! And that's cutting it a little short! :-) I'm gonna be doing Illustration and nope...I keep forgetting to send my form in D:

I'm stuck between choosing the city en suite orr going into Victoria halls (12 minute walk from uni). A lot of people told me to go for the uni accomodation first year but the rooms in victoria halls are just AMAZING, so modern and new D: Actually a bit cheaper too !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending