At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neetu
Hiyaaa Everyone! :smile:

Im gonna be studying Psychology in October but I dont know anyone doing the same course as me...

Who's going to study psychology?

One of my friends is. I'm starting biochem in October here too.

Just coz we aren't on the same course doesn't mean we can't be friends tho ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 261
I got in on Tuesday night! I'm doing Healthcare Science (physiology) and staying at City Campus.. anyone else the same? Or similar
Reply 262
Original post by eilish1903
One of my friends is. I'm starting biochem in October here too. Just coz we aren't on the same course doesn't mean we can't be friends tho ☺️ Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh cool &' yeahh definiately! Have you thought of joining any societies?
Original post by Neetu
Ooh cool &' yeahh definiately! Have you thought of joining any societies?

I haven't actually seen what societies are available to join but I am defo gonna join some!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, i sent off my application and with in two hours i had an offer from them.
Original post by Neetu

Im gonna be studying Psychology in October but I dont know anyone doing the same course as me...

Pyschology (criminal behavior) by any chance?
Original post by eilish1903
I haven't actually seen what societies are available to join but I am defo gonna join some!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, here's the link to all of the societies if you haven't seen it already :smile: http://www.wolvesunion.org/societies/currentsocieties/ to sign up for them you'll need to log into the SU website
im going to be studying English Language in October! :smile:
Hiya, I'm going to be studying animal behaviour and wildlife conservation in October!
Hi, I'm studying creative and professional writing starting in october, anyone doing the same course? And who's going to the pre-induction event?:smile:
Hi Guys, anyone studying pharmacology? I'll be studying pharmacology and I'm so excited😀
Original post by laurajade_x
Hi, I'm studying creative and professional writing starting in october, anyone doing the same course? And who's going to the pre-induction event?:smile:

What's the pre-induction event?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys. Here's the links to the induction timetables and planned activities during the two weeks after people have moved in :smile: it doesn't list the freshers activities which do not take place on the university so it doesn't list everything to do during freshers! For all the info its the welcome programme you need to download and then your individual timetables which can be found underneath.

http://www.wlv.ac.uk/study-here/new-students/when-you-arrive/course-inductions/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by deelouise
What's the pre-induction event?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I got an email about a pre-induction day on Tuesday 8th Sept from 9:00am-3:30pm. Its a whole day of talking to tutors, taster lectures and setting up IT services. Not sure if it's for all students or not, but definitely should check your email x
Hi, I got an email about a pre-induction day on Tuesday 8th Sept from 9:00am-3:30pm. Its a whole day of talking to tutors, taster lectures and setting up IT services. Not sure if it's for all students or not, but definitely should check your email x

Was that the email that said about learning how to budget money and stuff??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deelouise
Was that the email that said about learning how to budget money and stuff??

Posted from TSR Mobile

On my email, it says it was from the faculty of arts, so does your course come under that? If not, yours might be on a different date maybe?
On my email, it says it was from the faculty of arts, so does your course come under that? If not, yours might be on a different date maybe?

Oh ok, mines under social,historical and political so maybe I'll get one another time
Reply 277
Original post by Neetu

Hi I'm studying Psychology (on its own) in October :3 there's a facebook page if you wanna join? Which accomodation are you staying at?
Reply 278
Hi everyone,

I'm studying War Studies as mature student, starting on October 5th but I'll be moving up on the 21st September into private accommodation.

Anyone else doing War Studies on here? Or Studying as a mature student? Anyways... good luck everyone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
So, who's applying here for next year? :h: What will you be studying? :cookie:

psychology :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending