The Student Room Group

Really dont like my job ?

Ive been here for over a month now 3 weeks training and now its my first week, its a call centre of HSBC and to me its so boring and sad, I mean there's no one to talk to and its just repetitive. You can talk a little but then someone will have a call its mainly you and the computer, which is something I dont like.

I will stick with this job as its not the hardest and I worked hard in the training, but still Im stressed/sad about it.

Has anyone else experienced this ? What can I do ?
Look for another role while sticking at this one.
Reply 2
Original post by Spongebob'sPants

What about in terms of the friendship circle and not talking to people due to the nature of the job
If the job means you cant talk much during working hours, try to interact in between breaks and lunch breaks.

Try to organise after work activities. Football. Drinks. Meals. etc.
I remember when I first got a job, I was so miserable at first, they made me work so much harder than necessary!

Despite all the reasons why you make not like it, it will get better. It's all a mater of time, once you get used the actual job role you wouldn't feel so bored and sad.

If things don't seem to improve you could always look to get another job?
Reply 5
Urgghhhh I HATED my first job. To the point where I'd cry on a Sunday must the thought of going to work. So I just continuously applied for new work. I worked in care though so it's a little different....I treated awfully and had to witness things I really didn't like. I managed to last just a year until I finally found another job and I'm still doing it now :smile: there is light at the end of the tunnel....this is just a learning curve....that's how you Gotta see it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
one line finisher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending