The Student Room Group

Going to the Cinema for the fist time

Dose anyone remember going to the cinema for the fist time if so what was the movie that you went to see.

Scroll to see replies

One of the first times would have been the first Harry Potter film, I liked most of it but at the end where voldermort's face is revealed I screamed 'he's got two faces!!!!!!' And had to be taken out of the cinema by my dad while crying, fun times :colonhash:
Reply 2
Not for fisting, no, but for a bro fist, still not there.
The grinch I was 10 and my mum used to work at a cinema as a manager.
I remember watching Shrek 3 with my auntie; it was 3D and I had the biggest box of popcorn I can remember to date.
Reply 5
I hate cinemas but I was dragged along to watch Twilight New Moon...yuck!!!
Reply 6
The first time I remember going to the cinema was to see Jack Frost with my mum. I would have been 6 when that came out. Probably went before that but that's the one I really remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First film I ever saw was King Kong at Star City, it was amazing. To think, we only saw that because Spiderman 2 (I think?) was sold out.
Reply 8
The earliest ever film I can remember seeing was Stuart Little.
Reply 9
Stuart Little was released in 1999 according to IMDb, so I would have been around 5/6 years old! :zomg:
Original post by Eriasu
Not for fisting, no, but for a bro fist, still not there.

The fact that the word 'fist' appears not only in the thread title, but in the OP too, makes me think that the inclusion of this word was not unintentional.
I think it was ratatouille...
The first time that I've gone to the Cinema for the first time was to see Titanic
First movie I ever watched in the cinema was toy story <3
Original post by somemightsay888
First film I ever saw was King Kong at Star City, it was amazing. To think, we only saw that because Spiderman 2 (I think?) was sold out.

Spider-Man 2 came out in Summer 2004 but King Kong didn't release until December 2005. So they can't have been in the cinema at the same time, haha.
I don't remember if I saw it in the cinema, but one of the first films I ever watched was Toy Story. I definitely went to see Anastasia (Disney animation) at the cinema - that's probably the earliest one I can remember. :smile:
I think it was the Thunderbirds Movie back when I was 6 :lol:
Reply 17
Stuart Little 2. I was 5, nearly 6 at the time.
Reply 18
The one I remember was going to see the first Princess Dairies. I went on to see it at the cinema about 13 times after :biggrin:
Original post by asif007
Spider-Man 2 came out in Summer 2004 but King Kong didn't release until December 2005. So they can't have been in the cinema at the same time, haha.

oOohh, must have just been a poster then lol. All I remember was one film being full so we had to see KK by default :u:

Quick Reply

Latest