The Student Room Group

close or far away sixth form?

Hi, should I go to a close or far away sixth form
I don't really want to stay at my school sixth form and I'm not happy here.
Would it be reasonable to go to a college that is an hour journey on the tube?
Would this effect my grades,social life,attitude?
the far away college is apparently one of the best in London? (city and islington)
If its really bad, then yeah, just leave. An hour aint even that bad as long as you use the rest of the time productively.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Youngmetro
If its really bad, then yeah, just leave. An hour aint even that bad as long as you use the rest of the time productively.

nice username!
Original post by jumpman123
nice username!

lool safe, you too lool
Reply 4
Original post by jumpman123
Hi, should I go to a close or far away sixth form
I don't really want to stay at my school sixth form and I'm not happy here.
Would it be reasonable to go to a college that is an hour journey on the tube?
Would this effect my grades,social life,attitude?
the far away college is apparently one of the best in London? (city and islington)

Someone at my school travels from Greenwich to Maidstone, so I think you'll be okay.
Reply 5
Original post by Youngmetro

Can I ask for your advice I have to choose which sixth form to go to out of two one is close but people from my original school are going there and I might be bullied but the other school is far away and is said to be an amazing school but it is 30 to 1 hour away by bus which one should I go to.
Reply 6
I'm facing the same problem I have two sixth forms I can go to but the 1st one I might be bullied and made fun of but the second is far away an hour maximum by bus or car but it is a great school which one do you think I should choose
Original post by Yo_bro
I'm facing the same problem I have two sixth forms I can go to but the 1st one I might be bullied and made fun of but the second is far away an hour maximum by bus or car but it is a great school which one do you think I should choose

Id choose the further away one.
Why do you think you will get bullied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending