The Student Room Group

Camden school for girls supplementary enrolment

Has anyone else applied for the supplementary enrolment at camden school for girls sixth form?

Scroll to see replies

Yep , did u hear back from them ?
Reply 2
Original post by Perrillorando

Not yet
Reply 3

Do you live quite close to the school , I think they really take that into account more so than your grades
No I live hella far away 😭😭 Wbu ?
Original post by username14526
Not yet

Same here , wish u luck tho what subjects did I apply for ?
Reply 6
No I live hella far away 😭😭 Wbu ?

i live like 6 miles away but the route to the sixth form is super easy and fast , i thought everyone applying would live super close
Reply 7

history , sociology and philosophy , i also sent an email afterwards saying i don’t mind switching if one of my subjects is full and they said they would contact me if that happens. good luck!
i live like 6 miles away but the route to the sixth form is super easy and fast , i thought everyone applying would live super close

Same mine is like 5 miles away tho
Reply 9
Same mine is like 5 miles away tho

What subjects are you applying for?

Photography,politics and chemistry

Btw what did I get for ur GSCE results ?and keep me updated if you hear from them plz
Btw what did I get for ur GSCE results ?and keep me updated if you hear from them plz

9 in english language, 8 in religious studies , biology, history and english lit , 6 in maths , latin and chemistry , 5 in physics and 2 in pe. what about your results? also keep me updated too
9 in english language, 8 in religious studies , biology, history and english lit , 6 in maths , latin and chemistry , 5 in physics and 2 in pe. what about your results? also keep me updated too

6 in literature,6 in maths,6 in language,76 for science, 7 in history,7 in RS and a 9 in Portuguese. I sure will good luck
Reply 14
Has anyone else applied for the supplementary enrolment at camden school for girls sixth form?

I am waiting for a response too. I feel like if by Monday I don't get one,then that means I have not been accepted but I feel like they could also accept me during any day of the week. Do you think that's possible?
Original post by Adusa
I am waiting for a response too. I feel like if by Monday I don't get one,then that means I have not been accepted but I feel like they could also accept me during any day of the week. Do you think that's possible?

I’m hoping for a reply on monday but i think they could definitely accept people during the week. i just really hope it’s monday so i don’t have to go to another school.
Original post by Adusa

It’s probably possible since there will be people that accept their offer but never actually go or people that also just leave after the first day cuz they didn’t liked the school
Reply 17

Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 18
I’m hoping for a reply on monday but i think they could definitely accept people during the week. i just really hope it’s monday so i don’t have to go to another school.

Have any of you heard from them yet?
Original post by Adusa
Have you heard from them yet?

Nope they’ll probably do that around 12-17

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending