The Student Room Group

Biology Controlled Assessment Plan

Does anyone know what details I should include in my plan for a biology controlled assessment? We have to write about one and a half pages, and I don't think I have enough😁 It's based on energy, and our practical is the burning crisp experiment (to calculate the energy content of 5 crisps of that helps)
Original post by LittleIrishGeek
Does anyone know what details I should include in my plan for a biology controlled assessment? We have to write about one and a half pages, and I don't think I have enough😁 It's based on energy, and our practical is the burning crisp experiment (to calculate the energy content of 5 crisps of that helps)

Intro
Hypothesis
Prediction
results
analysis of results
conclusion

this is what I did and I got an A. Hope that helps. and that sounds much cooler than the experiment I did :smile:
Original post by Aishraat
Intro
Hypothesis
Prediction
results
analysis of results
conclusion

this is what I did and I got an A. Hope that helps. and that sounds much cooler than the experiment I did :smile:

Thanks😊 I've finished the hypothesis already because we have to do it separately, so I basically just have to write two pages on how I will carry it out
Original post by LittleIrishGeek
Thanks😊 I've finished the hypothesis already because we have to do it separately, so I basically just have to write two pages on how I will carry it out

oh yeah, I forgot the method lol. there is information online also. I just google everything, even for my as levels usually. haha (though reading may be better for understanding)

Quick Reply

Latest