The Student Room Group

'This is starting to become a problem now....'

My best friend of four years and I have been getting a little more intimate recently. He's slept over (we haven't had sex) and lots of cuddling and so forth, lots of caressing my hair and holding hands/touching my lips.

He got a hard on a couple times and we laughed cos it was just awkward. But then he said 'this is starting to become a problem now.' So vague. What's he most likely referring to - his hard on or the fact he's developing feelings for me? I can't bring myself to ask him, the whole situation is so strange
(edited 8 years ago)
I would imagine his feelings/bodily desires
Just ask him :tongue: No one else can tell you what he means, we can merely speculate. If you are getting so close and cuddly-wuddly with him you should be able to talk to him about it!! Even if it is hard for you to, there are many means of asking him, maybe just through a message rather than up front.
Reply 3
Right so you have no problem with him cuddling with you and sleeping in your bed, but you can't ask him what his true feelings are.

Seems legit.
Reply 4
Original post by Attempt
Right so you have no problem with him cuddling with you and sleeping in your bed, but you can't ask him what his true feelings are.

Seems legit.

Friends cuddle and can be affectionate right? But asking him if he has feelings is a whole other kettle of fish
Original post by elliebrown92
Friends cuddle and can be affectionate right? But asking him if he has feelings is a whole other kettle of fish

Friends can to an extent.... but if your cuddling excessively..... are you sure there are no feelings there?

tbh from your brief description of what is going on you both have feelings for each other but neither of you have acted on it in a blunt way.
Reply 6
Original post by DanB1991
Friends can to an extent.... but if your cuddling excessively..... are you sure there are no feelings there?

tbh from your brief description of what is going on you both have feelings for each other but neither of you have acted on it in a blunt way.

It is pretty excessive... we're talking 14 hours in bed together cuddling and talking (admittedly hungover hence why in bed for such a length of time).

I keep trying to tell myself I don't have feelings for him but I can't stop thinking about him ever since he said that whole comment of 'this is starting to become a problem now...' Which is why I'm trying to figure out if he was referring to me, and the fact he's developed romantic feelings for me, or if he's just chatting about the awkwardness that he got a hard on whilst in bed with a friend haha
Id think its the physical side 66/ emo 33.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending