The Student Room Group

Is this girl playing with me?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you could try ringing her, and see how that goes? Maybe she just doesn't text much. I have friends who will text if they have to, but would rather have a 40 minute phonecall.
Idk so just call up and see if the conversation still flows even when you aren't at work, get a better idea of if she wants to talk to you or is just seeing you as a friend.
Original post by Anonymous
Also we spoke till 2.30am when we first started talking, and she texted me at midnight out the blue the other night. Surely you don't text someone at those times unless you want to talk right?

Is she sexual? If she's messaging at midnight bro sounds like she's finger blastin'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deadcat2
hahah missed a bootycall/nude chance *****. Its night and she remembered you, could've entertained her mind

Haha tell me about it, I had work at 6 the next morning :colonhash:
Original post by emmatron3000
Maybe you could try ringing her, and see how that goes? Maybe she just doesn't text much. I have friends who will text if they have to, but would rather have a 40 minute phonecall.
Idk so just call up and see if the conversation still flows even when you aren't at work, get a better idea of if she wants to talk to you or is just seeing you as a friend.

I may call her, but I feel it would be awkward to just call out of the blue after she has ignored me. Would seem kind of desperate!

Original post by SMEGGGY
Is she sexual? If she's messaging at midnight bro sounds like she's finger blastin'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha she isn't sexual, our convos have been erring on the side of flirty but more banter getting to know each other. She seems like she has high standards and respects herself too much to do anything like that too quickly.
I may call her, but I feel it would be awkward to just call out of the blue after she has ignored me. Would seem kind of desperate!

aha it depends how tactical you are :smile: ask something about work and just ask how shes been and stuff.
Reply 25
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[QUOTE="emmatron3000;64216813"]

aha it depends how tactical you are :smile: ask something about work and just ask how shes been and stuff.

I don't know if weve quite reached that level where I would feel ok calling her without an actual reason! She would probably ignore that to 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending