The Student Room Group

Past University Experience?

Hi all,

Currently I am reapplying to some courses at different universities to the one in which I am at currently through the UCAS system.

What I was wondering is that should I include the fact that I have attended university for a year in my personal statement?

I think I know how to incorporate it into a personal statement, but I was curious if it looks bad to admissions tutors that I have already completed a year in a course completely irrelevant to that of which I am applying to.

Thanks all!
Original post by LividLion
Hi all,

Currently I am reapplying to some courses at different universities to the one in which I am at currently through the UCAS system.

What I was wondering is that should I include the fact that I have attended university for a year in my personal statement?

I think I know how to incorporate it into a personal statement, but I was curious if it looks bad to admissions tutors that I have already completed a year in a course completely irrelevant to that of which I am applying to.

Thanks all!

Stick to it just being in your education history section, talk about your passion for your new course in your personal statement.
Only mention it very briefly if you have something positive to say about it that has an impact on your current application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending