The Student Room Group

Chatting to a girl I've never spoken to

Scroll to see replies

Peli-Pelican I shall destroy with a sheep attached to a tumble drier.
" Jake Barker" there is a famous song that goes along the lines of " My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" I must warn you it only attracts fat people because milkshake is there blood.
talk to her
Original post by TheHolyBadger
Peli-Pelican I shall destroy with a sheep attached to a tumble drier.
What'd I do to merit ovine related tumble dried death?
Original post by Peli-Pelican
What'd I do to merit ovine related tumble dried death?

Sorry my microwave fell on the keyboard and accidentally typed and sent this.
Sorry my microwave fell on the keyboard and accidentally typed and sent this.

Congratulations on your articulate microwave :P
Glue yourself to her shoulder, and proceed to conga.
This poor guy came for advice and you are destroying the thread. I'm not sure if I'm amused.
Original post by MuscleMuseum
Find her whens shes alone, say hello and introduce yourself. Make small talk and ask about her studies :smile:

Reported for suggesting rape.
Original post by LogicalFallacy
This poor guy came for advice and you are destroying the thread. I'm not sure if I'm amused.

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

WHAT IF HE NEEDS A LITTLE HUMOR TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER.
ARE YOU BULLYING ME BECUASE OF MY GENDER.
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

WHAT IF HE NEEDS A LITTLE HUMOR TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER.
ARE YOU BULLYING ME BECUASE OF MY GENDER.

Okay I'm amused don't worry.
Just be like "Hey, you doing GCSEs? Do you know if they teach about xxx in triple Science?"
Original post by jakebarker1212
There's a girl I think is really cute but I don't know how to talk to her without seeming weird. Does anyone have any ideas?

Go for it.
Go old school, love letter in her locker

TBH, you'll probably be disappointed if actually did talk to her somehow. Probably best to fantasise, you'll gain more pleasure from it long-term IMO.
Reply 34
Original post by jakebarker1212
The school is very small with a lot of people. I've never seen her alone

A small school is good, next time she is alone approach her and say hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending