The Student Room Group

Are white guys into white girls?

So many interracial relationships these days and a lot of black/Asian girls sweat them so much so I get confused if they still even like white girls?
Never seen this
Pretty unheard of in the UK tbh.
Never seen it bruh.
:hand:
I've never even seen a white girl :s-smilie:
Reply 6
no im sorry OP as the others have said there's no chance in the world i think its actually treason
Reply 7
I think white girls got extinct last century ?
It's because: Arab girls>Asian girls>East African Girls>White Girls>West African Girls

And since short, white guys finally have a chance with other races, but are still inferior to the master race hybrid white/african men.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Never seen this

Original post by EllainKahlo
Never seen it bruh.

Original post by Blondie987
I've never even seen a white girl :s-smilie:

Original post by Drunq
I think white girls got extinct last century ?

You may feel faint after seeing this, I think its like 1 in 10 million couples or 1 in 12 million but here it is

took me 3 hours to find :colonhash:

Original post by ForestShadow
You may feel faint after seeing this, I think its like 1 in 10 million couples or 1 in 12 million but here it is

Lies. It's just white-face.

Photoshop? Whitening paste? Whatever I don't believe this really happens.

Tis true. That's really IDris Elba and Kerry Washington. Don't fall for these lies people.
Original post by blabbing
So many interracial relationships these days and a lot of black/Asian girls sweat them so much so I get confused if they still even like white girls?

Another one of the white guy thread ..... smh

The **** those geishas use on their faces

You guys are probs right, they most likely used some fair and lovely :colonhash:

You guys are probs right, they most likely used some fair and lovely :colonhash:

that is ****ing hideous

Oh yeah Obama, ain't nobody gonna ask for proof of his birth certificate with that convincing image. Fair and lovely indeed :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest