The Student Room Group

Can you wear Nail Varnishin a GSCE Exam?

I was just revising Flemings left Hand Rule, and thought how much easier it would be to wear different coloured nail varnish on the fingers needed to show which finger means what. Would this be allowed in an exam?
"GSCE".... LOL
And i dont think your allowed that, in your school itself. Isn't there some kind of rule for not wearing make up and nail varnish etc???
Reply 2
Original post by Rockyboy
"GSCE".... LOL
And i dont think your allowed that, in your school itself. Isn't there some kind of rule for not wearing make up and nail varnish etc???

You're literally asking OP's question back to her in your answer.
you can wear nail varnish , they won't see lol
Reply 4
No you can't wear nail varnish unless it is clear.

Spoiler

Oh yeah, when i did my GCSE last year this girl was taken out of the hall for wearing make up, she had black nail varnish. I think she was disqualified.... this happened when the invigilator was walking past her. Wouldn't recommend it though
If you think it's a bad idea then I wouldn't. It's a shame since it would help you but I suppose that's just the way it is. :h::h:
I don't think it's worth the risk really. How about putting a little dot of colour using a felt tip on each finger instead of painting your nails?
looolll nail varnish really isn't necessary:

thuMb = Motion

First Finger = (magnetic) Field

seCond finger = Current

Quick Reply

Latest