The Student Room Group

Fear of failing first year

Hi, I'm currently studying Accounting & Finance and didn't realise how hard of a subject it would be up until the second term. There are six modules involved and I am doing pretty good in four of them, but there's two modules that are also core that I am really struggling in and need much more time to revise for. I'm currently very anxious because exams are approaching and I don't know if failing one or both of these modules would result in me failing the whole year? Or would I have to retake them in second year? Please do let me know :frown:
Original post by jdouglasx
Hi, I'm currently studying Accounting & Finance and didn't realise how hard of a subject it would be up until the second term. There are six modules involved and I am doing pretty good in four of them, but there's two modules that are also core that I am really struggling in and need much more time to revise for. I'm currently very anxious because exams are approaching and I don't know if failing one or both of these modules would result in me failing the whole year? Or would I have to retake them in second year? Please do let me know :frown:

You should get a second chance to sit them in the summer before you would fail the year and even then it depends on unis substitution rules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending