The Student Room Group

Guess my age?

Alright, this should be interesting. Guess my age. That's all you have to do.

When I was 12, I used to go on a site called zobe.com (I know wth but bare with me) and people used to say that they thought I was over 16 because I didn't talk/sound/type like a 12 yr old like there were civilised pre-teens out there ya know. Over the years the age range has stayed the same and gone higher.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
??? you could literally be 13 or 31?!
Assuming where you said you were 12 initially and people said you were 16, age difference of 4 years so, where you said "over the years", 16 + 4 = 20?
Original post by Mrs.Grey

When I was 12, I used to go on a site called zobe.com (I know wth but bare with me) and people used to say that they thought I was over 16 because I didn't talk/sound/type like a 12 yr old like there were civilised pre-teens out there ya know. Over the years the age range has stayed the same and gone higher.

18 or 19
15 or 16

21?
On your profile:
(about me)

----
Academic Info
Year 10.

----

So you're like 14 or 15

You sound like... a 14 year old? :bubbles:

16/17
6?
Absolute Zero

Ayy mlao
Your user name is Mrs grey so you are married

Original post by Little Popcorns

She cant be what you need,
If she's 17

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending