The Student Room Group

Do teachers see your GCSE exam paper?

My teacher came and told me today that they were happy with my exam paper and that they saw it. Is it correct that teachers can ask to see your completed exam response before it is sent off to the exam board? I do AQA and its GCSE
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
They should not get to see it before it gets sent off to the board although some find ways round which they really shouldn't. The only way a teacher can see is after results day if they request your script back from the board, which they should consult you first. It costs money to do this so not many schools bother.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
They might have meant the actual exam itself, as teachers can see the paper 24 hours after it's been sat.
Reply 3
Original post by Shiba_Inu
My teacher came and told me today that they were happy with my exam paper and that they saw it. Is it correct that teachers can ask to see your completed exam response before it is sent off to the exam board? I do AQA and its GCSE

Did they see your own paper or just a random plain paper? They might of just have been talking about the exam in general which they are allowed to see after it's been done :smile:
Reply 4
The only papers that they should be able to see are the blank ones left after an exam and even then only for a little bit. My English teacher had hold of our language paper after the exam to ask us about it, so that might have been what they were on about :3
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
My biology exam paper i did was kept (spare one) so whatever that was on the paper would it not appear on the 1 hour exam? As i got a copy to take home (igsce )
Reply 6
Anyone

Quick Reply

Latest