The Student Room Group
She's fine , I do it all the time x and how is she going to remember who it was, invigilators hate their jobs anyways, don't need the added stress of snitching on someone
Reply 2
I've seen some people told off after the exam has finished to stop writing and I've never heard of any repercussions at a later stage, I think they will be fine coz tbh, I think quite a few student try it to finish off their sentence or whatever.
I doubt anything will happen.
Reply 4
Original post by lulucoco98
She's fine , I do it all the time x and how is she going to remember who it was, invigilators hate their jobs anyways, don't need the added stress of snitching on someone

Apparently she had written for a couple of minute, was in a computer room so not many students were in the room.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
I usually quickly finish writing my sentence before the invigilators collect the exam papers. It's fine. :smile:
It's fine
Reply 7
Original post by mikeymk
I've seen some people told off after the exam has finished to stop writing and I've never heard of any repercussions at a later stage, I think they will be fine coz tbh, I think quite a few student try it to finish off their sentence or whatever.

Apparently she had written for a couple of minute, was in a computer room so not many students were in the room
I got told off the other day cos I was still staring intently at a page after the examiner told me to stop writing (I could see I'd done a question wrong but too scared to keep writing after being told to stop :tongue: )
Reply 9
Original post by ediosaurus
Apparently she had written for a couple of minute, was in a computer room so not many students were in the room

I honestly think she'll be fine, if there was any punishment going to be placed or it taken further, she would have been told about it then, I remember when I had an exam, 2 people spoke right at the end, the exam had finished and their papers were closed but they had to stay behind, long story short, they were okay and no punishment was put in place, they found out there and then.
Original post by ZEEHAN
Here’s what happened in my case. Invigilator was serially collecting papers, when I saw he wasn’t looking, I finished my sentence. But turns out he saw it and took a little signature. Will I be penalised?

Impossible to say. Possibly.
Reply 11
Will I get disqualified?
Original post by ZEEHAN
Will I get disqualified?

Impossible to say. Unlikely.

Latest