The Student Room Group

can anwser my question please??

I have business studies gcse exam tomorrow and I want an A*, I haven't teally been doing revision for business studies.

can someone who did business studies at gcse and got an A* GIVE ME SOME TIPS PLEASE, ON HOW TO REMEBER FORMULAS, CASH FLOW FORECAST ETC

thanks in advance.
Google them.
Reply 2
Original post by SavetheStudent
I have business studies gcse exam tomorrow and I want an A*, I haven't teally been doing revision for business studies.

can someone who did business studies at gcse and got an A* GIVE ME SOME TIPS PLEASE, ON HOW TO REMEBER FORMULAS, CASH FLOW FORECAST ETC

thanks in advance.

Here's a tip to getting an A*:
Start revising sooner than one night before your exam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tbh there isn't many equations and the ones that there is are very simple and common sense, especially cash flow forecast. Just go over the main definitions and advantages and disadvantages of key topics and you should be fine.
Original post by GCSE2016Troop
Tbh there isn't many equations and the ones that there is are very simple and common sense, especially cash flow forecast. Just go over the main definitions and advantages and disadvantages of key topics and you should be fine.

what sites ould you recommend for an A/A*
Original post by jneill
Here's a tip to getting an A*:
Start revising sooner than one night before your exam.

There was just no need for that comment, A its not constructive, B Its just negative and C its not helpful.

but here's an E for effort.

Gracias.

thanks in advance.

is your exam board exdecel and is it a btec?
There was just no need for that comment, A its not constructive, B Its just negative and C its not helpful.

Gracias.

You want an A* and revising the night before... I'd say that's constructive advice...
Original post by theBranicAc
is your exam board exdecel and is it a btec?

its btec pearson
Reply 9

Gracias.

You missed the D for Damn, too late.
Reply 10
I like using Quizlet for memorising tasks. You don't have to create your own cards as there are many free pre-made ones that you can use.

(Btw, please don't put such a vague title. Some people will waste their time clicking on it)
its btec pearson

i think im doing the exact same exam as you, is btec unit 2 finance exam right? and its online. My exam is on the 28th but I haven't started revsing, although i am a distinction student
Original post by jneill
You missed the D for Damn, too late.[/Q

negative nancy , y u mad
Original post by 34908seikj
You want an A* and revising the night before... I'd say that's constructive advice...

ro youre saying that its impossible ?

if so then, ciao

Quick Reply

Latest