The Student Room Group

How rich do you want to become at the peak of your career?

At the peak lf your career, how much do you want to be earning annually? How will you get there?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
over £200k a year would be nice and not greedy
Ideally, a million would be nice....

Never happening lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Earing £100 per second would be amazing:colondollar:
Reply 4
Rich enough to take all the mandem out the hood and still have a few milli left over
enough money to travel the world often & comfortably :-) also to not have to think twice before buying something and be able to spoil those close to me!
Original post by Ladbants
At the peak lf your career, how much do you want to be earning annually? How will you get there?

Lol why the money obsession?

If life goes perfectly, mid six to seven figure income (stay in finance/consulting and rise to partner/MD or achieve an exec role in a bigger public company)

or

Several mil in net worth from my own company (start and grow my own tech company, IPO or M&A are exit points).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't want my career to have a 'peak'/'glass ceiling'.
Anything between 30k-40k I think I would be really happy with that.
Reply 9
Gimme $100M and I'll quit

At the peak of my career I will have won the lottery and be living off the interest of my winnings. So it depends, does interest count as earned income?
I d be happy with 25k really
Original post by claireestelle
I d be happy with 25k really

What do you study? :smile:
I could live a VERY comfortable life if I was earning £35-40K.
£400000 hopefully but I would be happy with £150000
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Princepieman
Lol why the money obsession?

If life goes perfectly, mid six to seven figure income (stay in finance/consulting and rise to partner/MD or achieve an exec role in a bigger public company)

or

Several mil in net worth from my own company (start and grow my own tech company, IPO or M&A are exit points).

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol what do you mean?

And wow, seven figures?!! Damn! Why so much?
Maybe £60-70K.
lol what do you mean?

And wow, seven figures?!! Damn! Why so much?

Ahah, commenting on the frequency of these threads :tongue:

Eh, it's the earning potential of those fields. Might not get there, in fact I might plateau or get burnt out but the potential is still there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1m plus, but this including stocks, Probably 200k plus a year or convert that into dollars as I plan to move to America.
Reply 19
Original post by Princepieman
Ahah, commenting on the frequency of these threads :tongue:

Eh, it's the earning potential of those fields. Might not get there, in fact I might plateau or get burnt out but the potential is still there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah, that was another guy.

But best of luck to you. I hope to earn a lot as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending