The Student Room Group

Requesting feedback from other unis after accepting an unconditional

Hello
I got an unconditional offer to study dentistry which I accepted.
My other 3 dental choices I got rejections.

From the choices that I had gotten rejections from, I requested feedback despite already holding an offer at my first choice.

The reason I requested feedback was to help me with any future applications for dental jobs (e.g. DF1 placement) as I thought any advice now would help me in the future.

I did not (but should have) mentioned this when requesting feedback

My question is, have I done anything wrong or anything that may affect my offer that I accepted? I really want to study at my first choice and I am slightly worried that the universities may communicate this with each other and my first choice may begin to question whether or not I really want to study with them.

Thanks..
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MSmith90
Hello
I got an unconditional offer to study dentistry which I accepted.
My other 3 dental choices I got rejections.

From the choices that I had gotten rejections from, I requested feedback despite already holding an offer at my first choice.

The reason I requested feedback was to help me with any future applications for dental jobs (e.g. DF1 placement) as I thought any advice now would help me in the future.

I did not (but should have) mentioned this when requesting feedback

My question is, have I done anything wrong or anything that may affect my offer that I accepted? I really want to study at my first choice and I am slightly worried that the universities may communicate this with each other and my first choice may begin to question whether or not I really want to study with them.

Thanks..

Your chosen uni won't know. /End
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Your chosen uni won't know. /End

Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending