The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

Myself & a coworker have been flirting heavily. He initiated everything. We both are already in relationships but the flirting is fun. He acts like he's into me but at times he is hot & cold. We have talked about being physical but haven't been as of yet. Some days he says things to make me jealous & laughs about it. Bragging about how he would be out of control if he worked in a different dept where there are more women. He even told me he wants a friend of mine to oral him to get back at her man by spreading it around the job. I dont believe him cuz he is private. & at times if i ignore him he'll go out of his way to regain my attention. He is 13 yrs my senior & i have other male friends that occasionally talk to me. He sees & says to me i have too many men in my face & 1 time i was on my phone, he said who u talkin to, your boyfriend? I was on facebook. Was that a sign of jealousy or possessiveness? He has even come so close to my face to kiss me but won't. I don't get it. Can anybody tell me what is the deal with this guy?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inquisitively
Myself & a coworker have been flirting heavily. He initiated everything. We both are already in relationships but the flirting is fun. He acts like he's into me but at times he is hot & cold. We have talked about being physical but haven't been as of yet. Some days he says things to make me jealous & laughs about it. Bragging about how he would be out of control if he worked in a different dept where there are more women. He even told me he wants a friend of mine to oral him to get back at her man by spreading it around the job. I dont believe him cuz he is private. & at times if i ignore him he'll go out of his way to regain my attention. He is 13 yrs my senior & i have other male friends that occasionally talk to me. He sees & says to me i have too many men in my face & 1 time i was on my phone, he said who u talkin to, your boyfriend? I was on facebook. Was that a sign of jealousy or possessiveness? He has even come so close to my face to kiss me but won't. I don't get it. Can anybody tell me what is the deal with this guy?

First of all, if you're in a relationship, i would politely suggest that you end it with your current partner. But this guy your co-worker doesn't sound particularly good news to be honest.
This guy is significantly older than you but immature enough to be playing head games and you're allowing him to do so. You are both in a relationship. Why would you even consider getting physical with him..... just because he flirts? The 'jealousy' games he plays and the comments about your friend....ugh ....that would so put me off, but that is just me. Just because he flirts doesn't mean a thing actually other than he's a guy that flirts. There are definitely guys who just like flirting and pushing boundaries. Could also mean he doesn't really respect you (or probably most women). He doesn't sound very stable and sounds like he's a literal heart breaker. I'd stir clear of him. Sounds like you need to work on and strengthen your current relationship so you're not tempted to act out with other guys or you should just let your bf go.
Reply 3
Sounds like a **** boy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending