The Student Room Group

CAT Credits

Hello.

I have a question and was unsure where to ask.

I am doing my first year of University and I know that you need 120 cat credits to achieve the Certificate of Higher Education.

Unfortunately due to personal reasons, I failed 2 modules meaning I have only achieved 90 cat credits and have to retake the other 2 modules next year if i stay.

My question is: If I wanted to use my first year to apply to another university could I still count it as a Certificate of Higher Education even though I haven;t achieved the full points as of yet.

Thanks
Original post by rnixore
Hello.

I have a question and was unsure where to ask.

I am doing my first year of University and I know that you need 120 cat credits to achieve the Certificate of Higher Education.

Unfortunately due to personal reasons, I failed 2 modules meaning I have only achieved 90 cat credits and have to retake the other 2 modules next year if i stay.

My question is: If I wanted to use my first year to apply to another university could I still count it as a Certificate of Higher Education even though I haven;t achieved the full points as of yet.

Thanks

No you couldn't i m afraid, i think you could put the credits that you did pass on your application though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending