The Student Room Group

She said she misses me!?

Okay so she left were we used to work together about a month ago and during that time we talked a lot over Facebook. She always made a joke about how much I was missing her, she made this 'joke' about 4 times. Anyways she said it again yesterday and I replied with "you're making it sound like you're missing me now" which she replied with "Yeah of course I do"...

I replied to that with "aww sure you do :wink:", which I don't think was a good reply, anyways she didn't reply to that. About 2 hours later she started following me on Instagram again. We got into an argument which led to me blocking her on Instagram and snapchat, never thought she noticed until she followed me last night. So she must of been thinking of me to find my Instagram and follow me again right???

I don't know, did it mean anything when she said she missed me?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so she left were we used to work together about a month ago and during that time we talked a lot over Facebook. She always made a joke about how much I was missing her, she made this 'joke' about 4 times. Anyways she said it again yesterday and I replied with "you're making it sound like you're missing me now" which she replied with "Yeah of course I do"...

I replied to that with "aww sure you do :wink:", which I don't think was a good reply, anyways she didn't reply to that. About 2 hours later she started following me on Instagram again. We got into an argument which led to me blocking her on Instagram and snapchat, never thought she noticed until she followed me last night. So she must of been thinking of me to find my Instagram and follow me again right???

I don't know, did it mean anything when she said she missed me?

She's probably got a crush on you. You are one lucky guy. Let her follow you again. Nothing wrong with it.
Reply 2
hard to tell whether she fancies you or is just being nice but either way she wants to stay in contact so just play nice and see what happens :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Mvine001
She's probably got a crush on you. You are one lucky guy. Let her follow you again. Nothing wrong with it.

Hopefully she does, I don't know how to play to find out if she does or not. I feel like I should ask her out but I want to be more certain that she is interested...
Hopefully she does, I don't know how to play to find out if she does or not. I feel like I should ask her out but I want to be more certain that she is interested...

Just be a man and ask her out. At least you'll find out her feelings for you at the same time, hmm?
I wouldn't read into this too much to be quite honest, just sounds like something a friend would say. The attempting to follow you on Instagram could mean she likes you, or it could mean she felt bad about the argument. Either way, it doesn't completely sound like something an interested girl would say, although if you have feelings for her it would be good to say that to her to find for sure if she likes you

Posted from TSR Mobile
they always say that don't mean its true
Reply 7
Original post by upperechelon
I wouldn't read into this too much to be quite honest, just sounds like something a friend would say. The attempting to follow you on Instagram could mean she likes you, or it could mean she felt bad about the argument. Either way, it doesn't completely sound like something an interested girl would say, although if you have feelings for her it would be good to say that to her to find for sure if she likes you

Posted from TSR Mobile

She sent me a snap with just her in pants and a bra and the text was about my story and then she said it wasn't meant for me????
She sent me a snap with just her in pants and a bra and the text was about my story and then she said it wasn't meant for me????

If the text was about her story it's clearly intended for you. You still haven't said whether you actually like her or not. If you do, tell her, instead of reading into all these details.
Reply 9
Original post by upperechelon
If the text was about her story it's clearly intended for you. You still haven't said whether you actually like her or not. If you do, tell her, instead of reading into all these details.

I just told her that I liked and she was like i'm interested in someone else
She started to think about yourself. Stay tune with her. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending