The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Industrial Design equipment help!

I've got a place at Loughborough to do Industrial Design in September, my question is what equipment do I need? And will I be sent anything like a list that will tell me soon?

Any help would be great
Thanks
p.s. When do Loughborough students get their university number and register? (I deferred last year and already have my accommodation fyi)
Cheers
Original post by mkfitz
I've got a place at Loughborough to do Industrial Design in September, my question is what equipment do I need? And will I be sent anything like a list that will tell me soon?

Any help would be great
Thanks
p.s. When do Loughborough students get their university number and register? (I deferred last year and already have my accommodation fyi)
Cheers

Hey mkfitz

For the most up-to-date info about what equipment you'll need you're best to get in touch with the Department directly. Their email address is [email protected] or you can give them a call on 01509226900.

In terms of your student number, we'll be sending out emails with registration information once A level results have been released and everyone's places are confirmed so you should expect to receive these details within the next couple of weeks.

Hope this helps - just shout if you have any other questions. We look forward to welcoming you in a few weeks! :biggrin:

Teresa
(edited 7 years ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending